Sliding gates are a great alternative to traditional swing gates. They are distinguished by a more thoughtful and complex design, which can be difficult to make with your own hands. It is convenient to use such gates, and they look stylish and modern. Today we will talk about the varieties of such designs and their distinctive characteristics.
Advantages and disadvantages
Nowadays, high-tech sliding gates are used all over the world. The demand for such products is due to their rich appearance, durability and ease of use. According to experts, sliding mechanisms are far from the most complicated, so it is quite possible to make them with your own hands, but not all people decide on this.
Many are afraid of the risk of creating a low-quality and unreliable design that will quickly fail. In such cases, of course, you should contact the professionals.
Today, sliding systems are not as expensive as they used to be. They are no longer a gimmick, so many consumers can afford them. It is possible to use automatic structures in the conditions of private and country houses. Most owners of such gates note their reliability and ease of use.
As a rule, modern sliding systems are a large rectangular frame, finished with sandwich panels. The frame is most often made of an aluminum profile. Also, for its manufacture, more durable galvanized steel is often used.
During the production process, the profile is coated with special protective mixtures that make the frame resistant to corrosion. Long-lasting and strong metal is also used to create a load-bearing frame, which is a load-bearing part. Thanks to the use of such materials, we can safely talk about the reliability and long service life of such gates. As a rule, their frames are concreted, therefore even a very strong wind does not shake them and they hold very tightly.
It is worth noting that modern sliding structures can be supplemented with a wicket or a small window.
Often, the owners order free-standing wickets, which are made from the same raw materials as the gates. Outwardly, such compositions look attractive and thoughtful.
Advantages and disadvantages
Sliding gates, like any other structures, have their own strengths and weaknesses, which you must be aware of if you plan to install such systems.
Sliding systems absolutely do not interfere with the entry and exit of cars in a small area, since they do not take up extra space at the time of opening / closing, like simple swing structures. In such products, there are special lower mountings that allow equipping such gates even in harsh climatic conditions.
Sliding gates can be supplemented with various finishing materials. For example, it can be a neat vertical crate, neat corrugated board, spectacular art forging and many other elements. Modern consumers are faced with a wide range of designs. These can be traditional options from sandwich panels or profiled sheets of different colors.
The main advantage, which experts also talk about, is that sagging of the hinges is excluded in the sliding gates. Such problems often arise in swing systems. All automation and mechanisms in high-tech designs are designed for long-term operation.
Consumers can independently choose one or another automation for their sliding gates.
If all the installation work was done correctly, then the course of such a gate will be soft and smooth, and even a fragile girl can handle them. Many people were also pleased with the fact that in winter there is no need to clean the snow in the opening of the sliding gates.
Despite such an impressive list of advantages, modern sliding gates also have weaknesses:
- To make the whole structure more reliable and stable, the pillars and gates must be concreted.
- The rollback of such structures requires free space so that you do not have to lock the gate every time.
- Experts recommend paying special attention to roller sliding gate systems. They must always be in good condition. They must be cleaned of any dirt, street dust, leaves and snow.
- It is worth noting that such structures are more expensive than classic swinging ones (by 10-20%).
To secure the console part and the drive in automatic versions, it is necessary to prepare additional foundations, and in this case it is not recommended to save on materials.
There are several types of sliding gates. Each of them has its own characteristics, pros and cons, which should be discussed in detail.
Most often, such systems are installed at the entrance to the territory of various enterprises, factories, warehouses and hangars. In such structures, there is a strong guide, which is fixed on the upper floor beam. The doors of these systems are suspended and moved using special roller trolleys. As for the lower part of the canvas, there are no supports in it.
The advantages of hanging gates include:
- Increased resistance to sudden gusts of wind.
- Long service life.
- The strength and reliability of the structure as a whole. According to experts, such products, installed 50 years ago or more, still serve well and do not bring trouble.
- Since there are no lower supports in such structures, they are not afraid of harsh weather conditions.
- Such designs are both mechanical and automatic.
- As a rule, gates with a top suspension are able to withstand opening and breaking.
The disadvantages of such systems include:
- The increased metal consumption of such products does not in the best way affect their final cost.
- Limited transport capacity due to the top location of the upper rail.
Rail gates have a simple design. In them, the sash moves along the rail, which is in the ground along the line of the opening. The rollers welded in the lower part act as a support for the canvas.
It is very easy to make rail structures on your own. That is why they are found most often in the private sector. In addition to a simple structure, rail systems have the following advantages:
- They can be installed even in large openings up to 6 m in size. In such structures, the sash will not sag.
- Such models are not bulky in size. For example, at the moment of opening, the sash will take up as much space as the opening allows.
- Rail structures are shockproof and absolutely safe.
In their manufacture, experts recommend using a reliable and durable frame, as well as heavy sheathing of the canvas, which will be resistant to mechanical damage.
As for the disadvantages of roller systems, they include the need for periodic cleaning of the monorail from dirt, street sand, debris (even the smallest) and any other things that interfere with the smooth movement of the sash.
Also, the owners of these structures should take into account the fact that after rains or melting snows, the water in the rail can freeze. Ice will block the work of the structure and prevent the sash from moving along the guide. Such an unpleasant problem most often arises in the winter season in conditions of sharp temperature jumps.
Cantilever automatic sliding gates are called. They are suitable for the arrangement of both industrial and simple private areas. If we consider such options in terms of value for money, then they have no competitors and are ahead of other systems listed above.
These structures are based on a special console - channel. It keeps the gate leaf open or closed. To balance the weight of the web, the length of the guide beam is usually 1.5 times the width of the opening.
The advantages of cantilever structures include the following indicators:
- The sash in such systems does not touch the ground, which is why its movement does not depend on weather conditions in any way. As a rule, the distance from the canvas to the ground is at least 10 cm.
- The canvas in cantilever versions moves as smoothly and easily as possible. Of course, this largely depends on the correct selection and on the correct installation of all the constituent elements.
- As for the ride height, there are no restrictions.
- The rollers in these systems are located in the inner part of the welded beam. Thanks to this arrangement, the roller carriages do not get rainfall in the form of mud, snow or water. This feature ensures a long service life of these parts.
- The canvas in such systems fits very tightly to the fence, which is a real salvation from the sophisticated eyes of neighbors and ordinary passers-by.
- The electric drive in console versions is easy to install.
Otherwise, such structures are called fire resistant. They represent a system that is thought out to the smallest detail, which serves to fill openings in special fire protection fences. During a fire, such models prevent the spread of fire, and also protect the space not only from destructive flames, but also from smoke and high temperatures.
Such canvases consist of the following elements:
- Strong and reliable frame.
- Sash with special casing consisting of two sheets of steel and a special filling.
- Guide rail.
- The constituent elements of the console system.
Such designs are also automated, mechanical and equipped with a counterweight magnet. At the moment, one of the most popular are products with automation, since it is easy to work with them and they are no less reliable than the "manual" options.
Telescopic pull-out models are more rigid and reliable. Their opening speed is several times higher than that of simple options. Telescopic structures are often made fireproof.
The positive qualities of these products include:
- Stability of work.
- The presence of four points of support.
- Small size.
- Frames in telescopic systems are stronger and more resistant to stress and bending.
Varieties of canvases
Sliding structures are equipped with various doors. These can be closed solid options, finished with various materials. Most often, sandwich panels are used for their sheathing, but other coatings, for example, corrugated board, can be used.
Aristocratic lattice canvases are also quite common. As a rule, such products consist of an aluminum profile.
If you want to decorate the territory with a non-trivial and attractive fence, then you should turn to a structure equipped with a combined sash.
This model consists of both a closed collar and a lattice lining. They can contrast with each other or have slightly different shades.
Modern sliding structures (mechanical and electrical) are made from different materials. For the manufacture of the frame of such models, a strong profile pipe, galvanized steel parts or durable wood are most often used. Many people try not to use wooden parts, as they consider them not durable enough, but such elements also serve for a long time and do not cause serious problems during their work.
As for the inner filling of the sash, the following popular materials are used for this:
- Wall sheets of corrugated board. They are lightweight and can be easily processed. In addition, such raw materials are quite strong and durable, and also look aesthetically pleasing.
- Metal sheets. Such materials have a more impressive weight, so it is not so easy to work with them. But they are distinguished by increased strength and long service life.
- Wood. This material is demanding in terms of maintenance. It must be treated from time to time with special protective impregnations, otherwise the material will crack, dry out and acquire wood parasites. An indisputable plus of this finish is a presentable and beautiful appearance.
- Forging. Forged details can easily transform a simple sliding gate into a real work of art. The main disadvantage of such products is their high price. Not every consumer can afford such "pleasure".
The main component of the entire sliding mechanism is console equipment. Its cost is often 30-40% of the cost of the entire structure. As a rule, the delivery of these parts is carried out in a set with beams of 6 m. If you want to order parts with a width of 4 m and a "tail" of 1.5-2 m, then the beam will correspond exactly to these parameters.
If the indicator of the width of the structure exceeds 4 m, then you will have to order special and more expensive equipment. That is why you should be as careful and balanced as possible when choosing the dimensions of the purchased structure.
Most often, there are systems, the sizes of which are:
- 3x2 m.
- 4x2 m.
- 4.2x2 m.
- 4x2.5 m.
Any sliding gates contain metal elements that are recommended to be painted to make their appearance more neat and aesthetic, and also not to form traces of corrosion. To do this, you need to degrease the surfaces that you will paint. They need to be cleaned and processed with a special grinding disc mounted on the grinder.
Some areas, such as those covered with a protective agent, can simply be wiped off with acetone. After these steps, you should proceed to the base primer. It is applied neatly and evenly over the entire surface. In addition, the primer must be applied so that no unsightly drips or streaks remain.
If all the preparatory work is done correctly, then the paint will lay evenly and look beautiful.
Sliding gates, painted in the following colors, look especially aesthetically pleasing and presentable:
- The black.
White sliding gates are extremely rare. Such designs do not remain attractive for long, as they are easily exposed to various contaminants. They will need to be cleaned regularly.
As for the black variations, they can not always be used. Such options look gloomy, so it is recommended to use them against the background of a lighter facade of a house or a fence. Otherwise, the appearance of the local area will be too inhospitable.
Construction and mechanism
All designs of sliding systems are quite simple. They consist of the following required elements:
- Frames hidden in concrete.
- Guide and roller systems.
- Electric drive.
As a rule, there are special frames in the upper half of the sliding gate structure, and on the opposite side there are upper and lower catchers (the location of these parts may differ depending on the model). As for the rollers, in similar instances they are located at the same distance in two places of the entire structure.
An uncomplicated mechanism required to move the sash is represented by an electric drive. You can control it using a special button or a remote control. Automatic options are more convenient and easier to use, as it significantly simplifies the process of opening and closing the canvas during bad weather.
Let's consider in detail what component parts are present in the automatic mechanisms of modern sliding gates:
- Engine. Thanks to this part, the drive opens and closes the sash. For lighter and more impressive in weight structures, different drive powers are provided, which will easily withstand the weight assigned to it. That is why, when purchasing a motor for sliding gates, it is necessary to consult a professional on the topic of power.
- Reducer. Professionals advise buying special worm gear options. They will provide the door with a long and trouble-free service life. When choosing this part, be sure to pay attention to its body. It should be made of high quality aluminum alloy. With such a detail, the gate mechanism will be more durable and wear-resistant.
- Electrical limit switches. In this case, it is better to give preference to magnetic parts - they perform their main functions in almost any climatic conditions.
- Control block. This constituent element does not have complex and tricky functions, but standard operations that make it easy to use the mechanism are handled without problems.
As for the necessary fittings, the following important details belong to it:
- Guide profile. Without this part, it is impossible to move the sash to open or close.
- Rack. Experts recommend purchasing exclusively galvanized metal slats for sliding gates. They are installed along the gate, but at the same time a distance of 1-1.5 mm must remain between the gear and the rack.
- Roller carriages. As a rule, there are two pieces in a set. Such elements are made of reliable metal or polymer materials.
- Supporting rollers. These elements are installed at the top. They are necessary in order to prevent the gate from swinging.
- Catcher. This part is needed to securely fix the knurled end roller at the bottom. With the help of a catcher, the sash is fixed and unloaded.
- Sash catchers in the upper section.
- End roller. This element is installed together with a guide and a metal plug.
- Rubber plugs. Such parts protect the guide bar from adverse weather conditions, dirt and other similar problems.
- Photocells (in other words - sensors). These items are essential to ensure the safe operation of the entire recoil system. It is they who do not allow the shutters to close at the moment when there is a vehicle or any other object nearby. Depending on the technical characteristics, these devices can operate at a range of 10 to 20 meters or more.
Bearing. The following types of bearings are suitable for sliding systems:
- 301 (open).
- 60201 (closed with a metal washer on one side).
- 80301 (closed with a metal washer on both sides).
- 180301 (closed with rubber plugs on both sides).
- Special anti-vandal design (box).
- Signal lamp with rocket and antenna. Such elements often have a blinking mode, which attracts a lot of attention. Inexpensive signal lamps are produced today by such brands as Came, DoorHan, AN-Motors, Nice.
- Additional protection from snow.
- Brush. This insert is necessary for framing the wicket door. As a rule, it is used in combination with a flat saddle.
For all rollback systems, there are two main rules and principles of work:
- Optimum balance of the moving sash. Any effort when opening and closing the structure must be avoided.
- The correct set of accessories. This applies to both moving and static parts.
If you decide to install the sliding gates yourself, then you will need the following tools:
- Welding machine;
- Drill (stock up on metal drills);
The sliding gate leaf must be installed along the fence. Take care of the free space for the sash to roll back in advance … For this, it is recommended to prepare a detailed drawing of the future design. Buy all the necessary materials in specialized stores and start installation work.
First, make and install the pillars. You can use simple concrete options, sturdy metal pipe, or wooden blocks. Experts recommend concreting these parts to make them more stable and reliable.
Now you can proceed to laying the foundation. It should be placed along the fence and concreted with high quality. To do this, it is necessary to prepare a trench with a depth of about 1 m and a width of at least 0.5 m.
As for the length, it should be half the size of the opening.
Next, you should start making the metal part of the sliding gate. For this, a metal channel is useful (its width should be 14-15 cm, and its length should be equal to the length of the foundation). After that, small metal legs with a diameter of 13 mm must be welded to the channel. Then the metal part must be laid in the dug trench (feet down) and concreted.
Now you need to wait a week until the concrete is completely dry. This time should not be wasted - it is better to start making sliding gates.
Another important step is the welding and painting of the shield. First, with the help of a grinder, it is necessary to remove traces of corrosion (if any) from metal bases, as well as noticeable traces of oil. After that, the material must be degreased (gasoline is suitable for this). Next, apply a special primer with anti-corrosion properties and leave the structure to dry completely.
After applying and drying the primer, you can proceed to the process of welding the frame. For this, a rail with a length of 6 m is useful. It must be placed so that the cut looks down. Then a profile pipe should be welded to it. Its size should be 60x30x2 mm. Further, vertical posts are installed on this pipe and welded in the same way. These parts must be of the same size.
Remember to measure all parts with a square beforehand. If everything has been done correctly, the outer frame will be ready.
Don't forget the last but not least - weld the inner pipe with a size of 40x20x2. At the end, it is necessary to process and grind the resulting seams so that the structure looks neat, and then apply another layer of primer to the finished canvas.
The shield can be painted with a regular brush, but it is better to use a special spray gun. Then the whole process will take less time, and the result will surely please you. After the paint is completely dry, the base should be sheathed with wood, plastic sheet or corrugated board.
Now you can proceed to the installation of the gate mechanism. The roller system must be installed on the channel. The fixing of this part takes place with the help of the side part. Then the roller system is placed on special trolleys. After that, the canvas should be installed along the fence and welded. As for the catchers and movable rollers, they should be fixed to the supporting posts. Welding, dowels or clamps can be used to fix these parts.
The gate can be controlled by an automatic system. It is quite possible to assemble it with your own hands. Moreover, such work will save money, since assembling the automation yourself will cost much less than buying a ready-made system. But don't think that making your own automation will be easy. This will take a lot of effort and free time.
You will definitely need to purchase a quality electric motor. It should be placed on a special rack.
If you install the sliding gates yourself, you can make various mistakes and inaccuracies. The most common ones are:
- Incorrect preparation work with the base.
- Incorrectly fastened accessories and inadequate adjustment. Weak fastening also often causes various structural malfunctions.
- Incorrectly selected weight of the door under the beam. Because of this, the entire structure can sag noticeably, and this will take very little time.
- If the resulting structure began to emit unpleasant creaks or crunch, then this indicates that there is sand in the bearings and it must be removed from there. Also, the cause of extraneous noise can be an incorrect (too small) distance between the supports.
- If suspicious smudges are visible at the welding sites, then this should indicate the wrong technology for painting the material. The base must be degreased, thoroughly cleaned and primed. Only after all the above steps can you start the painting process.
- To prevent the pillars from skewing to one side and not deforming, it is necessary to take into account the depth of freezing of the soil and the mass of the resulting foundation. It must be done in such a way that it is several times larger than the load itself.
How to choose?
Today you will not surprise anyone with attractive and practical sliding gates. Such models are quite common. Experts recommend paying attention to the materials from which they are made when choosing sliding gates. Reliable frames and sashes will serve for a long time and will not cause any trouble.
Keep in mind that such structures are more expensive than swing ones. Don't look for suspiciously cheap options as they can be made from low quality materials. These systems will not last long and will bring a lot of problems.
Decide which gate you want to see on your site, as well as which doors should be present in them. Based on the goals set, making the right choice will be much easier, and it will not take much time. Decide in advance if you want to buy mechanical or electrical models with a remote control. Of course, the second option will cost a lot more, but it will be much easier to use it, especially when it comes to closing / opening the gate in bad weather.
If you plan to make such models yourself, then all the components must be selected competently and carefully. Try not to overlook anything, otherwise the functionality of the rollback system will be incomplete. It is not recommended to take on such work if you are not confident in your abilities.
If you want to get a truly unique structure with a unique design on your site, then you should order it from a trusted manufacturer. Such a system will cost much more, but as a result you will get exactly what will fully meet your requirements and desires.
For the purchase of components or ready-made structures, it is recommended to contact well-known manufacturers who can boast of good reviews about their products. Be wary of "garage" and "basement" firms, as they quite often implement poor quality sloppy systems.
Tips & Tricks
If you want your sliding gates to last as long as possible and not lose their attractiveness, then you should rely on the following guidelines:
- An important role in the manufacture and selection of sliding gates is played by the correct measurement of the opening. First, you need to carefully measure everything, and then proceed to the direct choice of structures.
- Do not allow dirt and dust to accumulate on guides and rollers. If you neglect this point, then the movement of the canvas can be noticeably difficult.
- If you make do-it-yourself rollbacks, then in no case forget that all parts must be carefully adjusted and attached in order for the system to work properly.
Be careful with self-installing gate automation. This process is quite complicated, so the owners most often call specialists for this.
- Consider also the fact that sliding gates need special care. In many designs, the rollers do not need to be lubricated, but it is necessary to coat the wooden parts (if any) with protective compounds, and also to remove them from the contamination of the mechanisms.
- Always pay attention to the technical capabilities of the sliding gates and the real conditions in which they will be located. Check out the thermal conductivity characteristics of the structure.
- It is necessary to service the sliding gates. This process is a universal procedure that should be performed periodically. Thanks to timely and regular maintenance, you can identify many system deficiencies and malfunctions that you did not even know about.
- All parts should be painted only after they have been completely installed. Otherwise, the paint layer may be damaged during installation.
Manufacturers and reviews
Today, there are a large number of different manufacturers on the market that produce high-quality and durable sliding gates, as well as accessories for them. Let's take a closer look at the most popular and well-known brands, as well as the reviews that consumers leave about their products.
This well-known company in Russia has existed for many years and produces high-quality components for gates, as well as reliable and durable automation. The company also sells suspension systems that are in great demand.
Most of the consumers were satisfied with the cooperation with this company. All parts and systems from "Roltek" serve for a long time and do not cause any problems. Of course, a lot also depends on how you will operate the structure, but the manufacturer, for his part, did everything to ensure that his products serve consumers faithfully for many years.
This large company offers sliding gates of various modifications. The products of this manufacturer are inexpensive, but they serve for a long time and in good faith. The assortment is so rich that you can find the perfect design for every taste and budget.
The sliding systems, consisting of a metal picket fence, shiny chocolate corrugated board, wood-like metal siding or a wooden picket fence, look especially attractive and stylish. The company also offers systems in different colors. Variants of white, brown, red, green, silver colors, as well as products for wood and with a pouring texture are in great demand.
Consumers leave good reviews about the products of this company. First of all, they are pleased with the chic assortment of rolling structures and spare parts for them. In addition, the price for such high-quality, beautiful and reliable systems did not upset many buyers.
This well-known company has been operating since 1995. At first, high-quality fences, doors and grilles were produced under this brand. But already in 1997, all AMB's forces were thrown into the production of reliable and durable doors.
Today, this company has its own automated production facility, equipped with all the necessary tools for the manufacture of high-quality structures. As for the AMB assortment, it includes exit, garage, industrial and fire-prevention gates, as well as automation for them.
As a rule, consumers leave positive reviews about the sliding gates of this manufacturer. They like not only the quality of their construction and durability, but also the relatively low cost.
Inexpensive sliding gates are also offered by Garantstroy-2003. In its assortment there are high-quality and beautiful designs, finished with corrugated sheet and lattice of various sizes (20x20 or 40x40).
The cost of all products of this company includes a primer and painting of boards, as well as the installation of cladding. Of course, the buyer chooses the color of the structure and the finishing material himself. Standard colors (no extra charges) in the Garantstroy-2003 catalog are green, blue, red and brown.
The products of this manufacturer also boast a large number of positive reviews. In this case, the majority of consumers paid special attention to the company's democratic pricing policy.
This company produces automatic gates of various modifications, protective enclosures, automated barriers, roller shutters and high-tech security systems. All structures are made of durable and reliable materials, which makes them more practical and reliable.
Many customers liked BiComs products. I was pleased with both the rich assortment and the quality of materials. Some consumers were upset only by the work of the company's managers.
This large company is engaged in the manufacture of high-quality sliding gates from metal. The assortment of "Marseille" includes reliable suspended industrial systems, as well as folding, swing and paneled gates. The production process of all products is fully automated, and every detail during production is under strict control.
The main thing that pleased the consumers who turned to this company was the cost of the sliding gates. And some buyers were upset by the transport unavailability of the Marseille company.
Beautiful examples and options
Beautiful and practical sliding gates are bought for both luxurious mansions and small country houses. Such designs look organic in many settings, you just have to choose the right color and shield correctly.
If you like elegant and rich looks, then you should pay attention to the chic combined gates. For example, it can be a simple and monochromatic black shield, complemented by a forged golden lattice on top and surrounded by a light wooden fence with a brick frame.
Dark gates look impressive and stylish, but you should be careful with them. For example, such a model with pointed forged details can be installed in front of a house made of red or yellow bricks. If the facade were dark, then dark brown or black gates against its background would look too gloomy.
The gates look especially harmonious, complemented by street lighting fixtures that match the style. For example, if there is a forged mesh on the shield, then forged lamps with graceful lines will look organic next to (on the fence).
An inexpensive fence finished with a corrugated sheet or a picket fence of a pleasant brown shade will be an excellent solution for a summer residence. As a rule, such designs look inconspicuous and are very common.
A beautiful and tall gate, finished with lacquered wood, will look organic in tandem with concrete pillars, complemented by decorative brickwork. Such designs look unobtrusive and neat.
They can be beautifully beaten with a path under a stone and green spaces around.
The sliding gates, made in the form of a chocolate-colored picket fence, look beautiful and neat. Such a canvas can be combined with a darker fence in a similar design. The pillars and bases of these structures are most often finished with decorative brickwork. Such solutions look stylish and harmonious, especially if there are small trees near them.
Between the pillars of the base, trimmed with decorative or natural stone, a plain brown gate with a partially open top will look good. Hang a mailbox in the same shade as the canvas on one of the posts. A similar design will look better against the background of light paving slabs.
Charming white wood gates will look great in tandem with brick pillars and black wrought iron fence. Such structures can be installed in front of a cozy house with a pale pink or beige facade and a red tiled roof. Do not leave the space empty and decorate it with large ornamental shrubs or miniature trees.
If you like more luxurious and expensive options, then you should turn to the installation of spectacular black gates with a forged lattice, and next to them, build into the fence the same dark gate with golden patterned forging and sharp tips at the top. Such products will look good in an ensemble with a red-sand-colored brick fence.
Do you like rich and pompous solutions? Then you should choose or order luxurious dark chocolate or black gates with wrought-iron weaves and golden ornaments in the form of lions. It is recommended to use such original designs against the background of light fence posts and houses with a yellow or white facade.
On both sides of the gate (on the pillars), it is worth installing golden decor in the form of lion heads and brown forged details.
The sliding gates and wickets, decorated with dark brown and slightly rough wood, look interesting and hospitable. These structures can be safely installed in tandem with a yellow brick fence and red brick pillars.
For professional advice on the selection and installation of sliding gates, see below.