Any furniture in a child's room must meet a large number of requirements. Furniture should be safe, environmentally friendly, comfortable and functional. Otherwise, while playing at the table, drawing or doing homework, the child may experience discomfort or pain in the neck and back. This leads in the future to serious illness, so it is necessary to monitor the furniture in the children's room.
Features of the
The same furniture, such as tables and chairs, cannot be used while the body is growing. The height should depend on the height of the child, on the length of the torso and legs. It is extremely unprofitable to buy new tables and chairs every year, because the child is growing, but it is also impossible not to buy new furniture. The ideal option would be furniture that will adapt to the growth of the child … The Kid-Fix chair can serve as one of the options for chairs that can change their height. Kid-Fix is a Russian company for the production of furniture for children. The company manufactures chairs with a variable seat height for a child. The company gives a 7-year warranty for its products; many furniture factories cannot afford such warranty periods.
The special feature of this baby chair is that it is designed for children from 6 months to 15-17 years oldtherefore, having bought such a chair for your child almost immediately after birth, you can forget about buying new furniture for a whole decade and a half. They also have a double back in order to keep the child's posture level at any age. Also, the backrest is adapted to the correct curves of the spine, which provides support for the back when working at the table. These chairs are made of natural wood, which meets all possible environmental standards. The products cannot cause allergies in children. Also, wood is superior in strength to other materials for the manufacture of furniture.
Kid-Fix chairs do not squeak, wobble or wobble … Often such symptoms appear in ordinary furniture during long-term use. Due to the design of the Kid-Fix, this does not happen to them.
Chairs are made from natural wood. Only birch wood is used. Thanks to modern processing methods, wood is not afraid of either ultraviolet radiation or moisture. The chair and footrest are made of birch plywood. It is also completely safe for the baby. Thus, the child is guaranteed absolute safety thanks to the materials.
These chairs are designed for children to be able to adjust the height depending on the age and height of the child. According to the manufacturer's description, you can start using them when the baby is 6 months old. When using these chairs by children under two years of age, a table and a strap must be used to ensure the safety of the child.
In fact, it is best to start using them at the age of 2–3 years, when the child knows how to sit.
It is convenient to use such chairs if you have a transforming desk, then it will be convenient for you to select the height of both the chair and the table at the same time. When working with a regular table, you can always adjust the height of the child's seat if the height of the table is constant. The height of the table can vary from 60 to 90 cm.
There is no age limit when purchasing this chair. Even adults can sit at it, though not always conveniently. Children of all ages will feel comfortable with the right seating height and footrests. The main purpose of Kid-Fix is assistance in organizing a workplace for a student … The child's choice of the correct posture when working at the table depends on the chair. Adjusting the seat and leg support allows you to make sure that the angle at the elbows is straight: this is how it will be convenient for the child to write or draw.
The chair also helps to monitor posture. It is not some kind of special simulator, but simply does not allow the spine to strain and bend too much. These chairs do not have armrests, which means they cannot be supported. This avoids planar curvature of the spine. The main weight limit is 100 kg.
Such Kid-Fix chairs have a huge number of advantages over their counterparts.
- Easy to care for. Washing and cleaning wooden surfaces does not require special products and polishes. It is enough to wipe the surface with a damp cloth or sponge to remove most of the stains;
- Multifunctionality. Since the height is selected for the child, such a chair can be used both for the kitchen table and for the writing one. You can also place it in front of a piano or grand piano. A child in such a chair will be comfortable everywhere;
- Suitable for children of all ages: from infancy to adolescence;
- Easy to assemble. The slats, which are used as a seat and footrest, are very easy to move along the grooves that are made in the body;
- Saving the family budget. There is no need to buy new chairs for the child every year;
- High stability. The chair does not allow the child to swing, wobble from side to side;
- Environmentally friendly, as it is made entirely of wood. The basis of the construction is solid birch, the seat and footrest are birch plywood, which is also absolutely safe. Allergic reactions are almost excluded;
- Easy to use. A child, especially a small child, can easily climb onto such a chair by himself;
- Large selection of colors and patterns in order for such a product to fit into any interior.
Compared to other models of similar chairs, it can be concluded that Kid-Fix has advantages in the segment of growing chairs
- Often, manufacturers of such chairs make such samples only for preschool children. Kid-Fix allows you to use one chair for a longer period of time;
- Many manufacturers of these models use plastic in their production. Often these models are made entirely of plastic. Also, plastic chairs are less durable. Thanks to the development of technologies, it is more profitable to use wood as a material, since it is not afraid of the effects of temperature extremes, high humidity, does not fade when exposed to frequent sunlight and does not interact when in contact with household chemicals;
- Fasteners are also evaluated. In certain models, the parts are in recesses or grooves, in others they are fixed with bolts. Each type of fastener has its own advantages, and the presence of such fasteners increases the strength of the product.
Kid-Fix products compare favorably with similar models in product width. This is for the convenience of the child. This chair is very heavy - 7.5 kg, which makes it more convenient and contributes to many manifestations of this convenience.
- To hold balance … This chair will be difficult to rock or wobble, especially for a small child;
- Fix the chair in one place … It's hard to fidget on the floor in such a chair. It will be difficult for a child to just move such a chair.
- Give strength to the structure … It will be difficult to break or break any part, especially for a small child. This design is very resistant to mechanical stress.
Kid-Fix has been on the Russian market for several years, so there is already a large number of reviews about this product on the Internet. Most often, they are left by parents who observe the child and the change in its growth. Also, the reviews and comments describe the features of these chairs, the design features and the mechanism for changing the height of the footrest and seat. Most users were pleased with the fact that these products were made in Russia, which definitely fuels interest in this model. These samples were created using both domestic and foreign technologies, the same applies to equipment. This combination allows the product to be assessed as high quality.
Many users note that this the chair is easy to assemble at home by yourself with the minimum amount of equipment required. Also, the assembly process does not take much time. Parents note that their children really like Kid-Fix chairs. Firstly, it is comfortable for children to sit on it. Secondly, the correct position of the elbows is observed when writing. Thirdly, the legs do not hang down, but are also in the correct position. Children love the comfort of the chair; parents value the safety and health of the younger generation in this model.
Kid-Fix products can be ordered online or bought in specialized stores. Those who ordered chairs through the worldwide network write that there are no problems with delivery times and with the quality of the goods. Shipping, according to users, is free. The company also has its own stores in Moscow and St. Petersburg. There are a lot of simply emotional reviews from parents who advise buying such chairs for families. In some of these reviews, the number of exclamation marks was greater than the actual information or opinion about the product.
Many parents see the disadvantage of Kid-Fix in the high price. However, if you calculate the amount that will need to be spent on all the chairs for a child during his growth, then we can conclude that a one-time purchase of such a chair with a height adjustment mechanism saves money. Also in the reviews there are many comparisons with other models, after which users purchased Kid-Fix. The cumbersomeness of some models is often noted, the weight of the products is too large. Others emphasized the insecurity of analog materials for 2-3 years of operation. As described by one user, the chair began not to support a 30kg baby. The seat began to bend, although the manufacturer indicated a weight of up to 50 kg.
Some parents note that such a chair is convenient to use if the children have a common room and a common workplace. Such a chair can be "rearranged" for each of them, while saving space due to the lack of a second table and chair.
There are also negative comments about this product, but there are few of them, and often a low rating about a product is unreasonable. Studying the reviews, we can conclude that these products have won the trust of a huge number of buyers due to their quality, environmentally friendly design and ease of use. A large number of parents are ready to recommend these products to their friends and acquaintances. The Russian company Kid-Fix has gained popularity among the residents of their country. It is also worth noting that the price is much lower than that of foreign counterparts, and the quality is no worse.
Find out more about the Kid-Fix child seat in the following video.