When arranging your child's nursery, special attention should be paid to various interior items. When your child begins to sit confidently, then you should think about purchasing furniture such as a table and chair. They will help the baby to actively develop, it is convenient to play, and it will also be possible to conduct many interesting activities behind them. Currently, a children's plastic table is especially relevant. Let's consider its main features and advantages.
Features and Benefits
A plastic table will be ideal for a child's room. Such a product has a number of advantages:
- Stylish and striking design. Often, children initially evaluate the product by its appearance. Plastic table options will appeal to every kid. They can be of a variety of colorful shades. You will definitely choose the option that you like for your child's nursery. You can choose a plain table, or you can order options with prints of your favorite characters. So your baby will always be in a great mood.
Ease. Such products for children are quite lightweight. Therefore, you do not have to worry if the child accidentally knocks over the table. He will not inflict significant injuries on himself. Children's furniture also does not have sharp corners. This is another advantage of the models.
- Comfort and ease of use. You can use a similar product with ease. You can always move the table anywhere in the room and even take it with you on a trip.
- They have a long service life. At the same time, the table will also look interesting and attractive.
- Availability. The product can be purchased at any children's store.
Democratic cost. Plastic is an inexpensive material. You will be able to purchase a quality table at an affordable cost. This is especially true for young children. After all, they quickly grow out of things, toys, furniture. Having bought such a thing at an affordable cost, you will not regret the possible breakage of the item.
- Easy to care for. The plastic table will not require much maintenance. It will be enough for you to wipe the surface with a damp cloth, wiping off various stains from paints or felt-tip pens.
- There are certain models that have removable legs … They can be easily taken with you to the dacha, they will not take up much space. Thus, compactness is an added benefit.
Modern manufacturers present to parents a wide variety of models that will appeal to both adults and children. Let's consider the most common options
These options are suitable for those buyers who want to save space, and also like to properly organize the space. Usually these models have folding legs. They can be conveniently folded or unscrewed. You can carry such a product anywhere or remove it after use.
These options represent a conventional table with legs. They can be the most interesting design options. For example, you can buy a bright or transparent model that will appeal to you and your baby.
How to choose?
Before you buy such a product for your baby, you should pay close attention to the quality of the product. Examine the table from all sides. It must not have any damage or defects. Also, the structure should not emit an unpleasant odor.
Before you pay the amount for a children's plastic table, you should make sure that the product is safe. After all, the child's body is quite sensitive to various aggressive substances. The materials must be of high quality and non-toxic. Pay attention to the strength of the products. It is this property that will also help ensure the safety of your child.
Make sure the tables do not have sharp corners. Special requirements apply to the coating of products. Varnishes and coloring products for children's tables must be of the highest quality, free of formaldehyde and other harmful substances. Experts do not advise parents to choose very bright and flashy colors for their children. These tones can excite the psyche, negatively affecting the baby.
It is important to select the correct dimensions for the product.
The table must be taken of such a height that will suit the growth of your baby. If the child is sitting on a high chair at a table, his knees should not rest on the table top. At the same time, they should not hang out either. The best option would be for the legs to have a depth of 45 centimeters and a width of about 50 centimeters.
It is also worth considering the location of the table in the nursery. He should be closer to the light. This way your baby's eyes will not strain and you will not spoil his eyesight. A well-lit workspace will help you to be comfortable with your creativity.
Do not forget to ask your child what design he wants to see in his room. You will definitely come to a common decision. Enjoy shopping.
You will learn more about children's plastic tables in the following video.