If earlier the dressing room was only a pipe dream, which only the owners of luxurious mansions or luxury apartments could afford, now many are trying to allocate space to create such a room even in a small apartment. And this is not surprising, because a properly planned dressing room, even a small one, will unload the apartment from unnecessary cupboards, mezzanines and drawers.
In addition, in such a room, clothes are placed on ergonomic multifunctional wardrobe hangers, so that you can easily find the thing you need, rather than opening several wardrobes in search of it. A wardrobe with a cover will keep your clothes from dust if you do not wear something for a long time.
Benefits of using
There are many reasons for arranging dressing rooms; the presence of hangers will bring comfort and convenience into your life.
The main advantages of installing wardrobe hangers:
- Mobility - floor hangers on wheels are easy to move from place to place. Floor hangers on wheels can be found not only in the dressing room - they can be used as an addition to the interior, for example, in the bedroom. At your discretion, you can easily move it to a suitable place.
- It is not necessary to carry out work on the installation and fastening of floor hangers for clothes. Such clothes hangers, if desired, can be placed in the corridor or hallway in order to hang outerwear, hats, umbrellas and even handbags on them.
- Various models will allow you to choose the most optimal, multifunctional and ergonomic option for you. Such hangers will perfectly fit into the interior of your premises, and will also become indispensable for dressing rooms.
- Clothes hangers can be made from different materials. The most popular models are metal and wooden hangers for clothes, as well as products in the manufacture of which a combination of two materials is used: plastic and metal.
- On wardrobe hangers, you can store not only outerwear. They are perfect for storing dresses, shirts, trousers, as well as various accessories: ties, belts, handbags and various shoe models.
Highlights when choosing
When choosing clothes hangers for the dressing room, you need to pay attention to some points:
- Use a product with a long bar (at least 165 cm high) to accommodate long dresses, raincoats.
- Hangers with hangers are suitable for jackets, shirts, jackets. They may not be so high or have pantographs - pull-out clothes hangers. The pull-out hangers can be raised or lowered onto the top row as needed.
- A wardrobe with a cover is perfect for storing clothes that you are not wearing at a given time. For example, with the onset of spring, it is better to put a sheepskin coat or fur coat in a wardrobe with a cover to keep expensive things from dust. Conversely, as soon as the cold sets in, and you are not wearing a light raincoat, it is also better to put it in a wardrobe with a cover. So your favorite things will be preserved and will serve you for a long time.
- Use retractable trouser and pant hangers. They are multifunctional and take up little space. Make sure that the height of the pull-out trouser hangers is at least 60 cm.
- Hangers for accessories. Buy hangers with hooks for ties, belts, scarves, handbags and umbrellas, and other accessories. They come in various models: pull-out, hanging or circular. The best option is when the accessory hanger is equipped with 20 hooks, so you can easily place all the necessary things. They will always be in sight, and you can easily complete your look by complementing it with a suitable accessory.
Clothes hangers can be of various designs. The most common types of wardrobe hangers are:
- Floor hangers for clothes. Most often these are metal or wooden clothes hangers. They do not have to be placed in a separate room, they will perfectly fit into the interior of the hallway or corridor.
- Wardrobe models are spacious hangers, which are most often located in a separate room - a dressing room.
- Wall-mounted models of clothes hangers - most often made of wood and have metal hooks. Such clothes hangers are mounted on the wall in the corridor or hallway.
Clothes hanger models may also have additional coat hanger racks, hat nets and rails for handbags and umbrellas.
Various materials are used for the production of wardrobe hangers for clothes, which affect the appearance of the product, as well as its cost. The most popular materials for making wardrobe hangers:
Metal hangers. Most often they are made of chrome-plated aluminum. The main advantages of such a clothes hanger:
- has a serious weight, due to which it is characterized by increased stability;
- has a spaciousness, so you can hang a large amount of your clothes;
- They paint these clothes hangers in different colors, so that they easily fit into the varied interior of the premises.
Forged clothes hangers. Their distinctive features:
- have an extraordinary and unique design, thanks to which they will bring a touch of individuality to the hallway or corridor;
- have increased stability and convenience. Due to its practicality, you can place a variety of things on a wrought iron clothes hanger.
Wooden clothes hangers will look great in the hallway. They can be made from a variety of wood species. Advantages of wooden hangers:
- they are strong and durable;
- will look great in rooms with a variety of designs, whether it is a hallway made in a classic style, or a corridor made in a high-tech style;
- will be a great addition to the hallway, which is decorated with natural materials.
Plastic hangers. Such models are lightweight and inexpensive. But they have a significant drawback: if you hang a large number of things on such a hanger, it can fall under their weight
From renowned manufacturers
Choosing wardrobe hangers, you should give preference to hangers from well-known manufacturers. Metal or wooden clothes hangers from renowned manufacturers are of high quality, stability and ergonomics.
Ikea is a famous Swedish brand that produces high quality furniture. Among the offered assortment of goods you can find various models of wardrobe hangers.
Floor hangers on wheels allow you to move clothes with the hanger without much difficulty. This hanger is made from a hybrid of plastic and metal. Some models of wooden and metal floor hangers on wheels from the Swedish manufacturer Ikea are equipped with hook tips, which are made of plastic and rubber. This material will not harm the appearance of your clothes. Wardrobe hangers can hold 20 hooks. So you can place all the clothes you need with ease.
Sheffilton sht wr546
An excellent example of a wardrobe hanger is the model of a hanger from the Russian manufacturer Sheffilton. Sheffilton sht wr546 floor wardrobe hanger is distinguished by increased functionality. This is an excellent option for preserving clothes.
Sheffilton sht wr546 hanger structure consists of:
- two shelves: on the bottom you can place shoes, boots, sandals, and on the top you can put hats, hats and berets;
- a bar used to accommodate hangers;
- hooks on which it is convenient to hang handbags and umbrellas.
Sheffilton sht wr546 metal hanger is shaped like a pipe. This hanger is painted with special powder paint. A distinctive feature of such a coating is that compared to other paints, it is more durable and wear-resistant. You can even wipe the hanger with disinfectants and not be afraid that the coating will be damaged.
Sheffilton sht wr546 hanger has a stable base so it won't fall off with your clothes. This hanger can hold clothes weighing up to 25 kg. Agree, this is a great option for saving clothes for everyday wear.
There are a lot of models of wardrobe hangers, so you can easily choose the one that fits perfectly into the interior of the room or becomes an irreplaceable detail in the wardrobe room.