In modern home design, the fireplace stove occupies a special place. This piece of interior is not only a beautiful element of decor, but also gives the house warmth and comfort. Today, thanks to the unique ideas of style, the fireplace stove can be installed both in ordinary apartments and in country cottages or in the country. Therefore, most designers in their designs do their best to find free space for the fireplace area, which becomes the real center of housing.
The originality of this item lies in the fact that it gives the home a relaxing environment, close people after everyday hustle and bustle can comfortably sit near the hearth over a cup of warm coffee and discuss in a calm atmosphere all their everyday issues. Also, this symbol of comfort is well suited for meeting guests. In addition to all this, modern technologies allow you to install the fireplace stove yourself with your own hands. If the owner does not have construction skills, then it is best to purchase a ready-made version of the product or use the services of a specialized company and install it correctly in the house with the help of professional craftsmen.
Recently, the construction market has been represented by a huge selection of fireplace stoves of various brands, therefore, regardless of whether the structure will be installed in a private house or in an apartment, there are certain rules for its installation. This is especially true for fireplace stoves. Bayern Munich and "Angara".
The correctness of their installation will depend not only on the appearance of the interior, but also on the ease of use. Therefore, during construction work it is worth considering the following points:
- Distance between fireplace and walls must strictly adhere to the instructions specified in the instructions. Do not place the structure close to the walls.
- Before starting the installation work, it is necessary to complete the wall cladding. For this, it is generally recommended to use non-combustible materials such as ceramic tiles and bricks. You can also additionally protect the surface of the walls with durable metal sheets.
- The fireplace stove is installed directly on the floor, even when the structure has built-in legs. Installation of an additional podium is not allowed. Since the product has a huge weight, to improve strength, it is recommended to substitute stands under the floor logs, they will protect the boards from sagging.
- An important element of the fireplace stove is the chimney. It is best to take it out into the street, but if this is not possible, then the chimney is mounted indoors and then brought out to the roof.
- A chimney located outside the dwelling, it is made multilayer, this will protect it from overcooling of pipes, an air lock and condensate. Single-layer pipes are best run indoors and out to the roof through the attic.
- In order to create the necessary draft in the chimney, its diameter must be selected strictly according to the diameter of the outlet pipe. The connecting parts of the structure must not be painted with heat-resistant paint, since during further operation the stove will emit a paint smell.
Installation in a wooden house
Furnaces-fireplaces look beautiful inside wooden houses, but their installation in such a building must be done correctly, in compliance with all precautions.
In order to avoid a fire when placing this decor element in wooden housing, the following safety rules must be observed:
- Frame fireplace stove is installed in the house according to the furnace equipment project.
- The wall intended for the firebox, necessarily made fireproof. For this, a layer of thermal insulation made of a metal alloy or aluminum foil is additionally applied. When using a cast iron firebox, it is recommended to build a pedestal.
- During installation work special attention is paid to protecting the surface from the effects of high temperatures. Plasterboard sheets are often used as a reliable partition, which are easily closed with metal gratings.
Step-by-step installation of a fireplace stove in a wooden house is in the next video.
In a country house made of wood, designers recommend installing a corner, frontal or separately located fireplace-stove
At the same time, the frontal model is directly mounted into the wall itself, the corner version is perfect for small rooms and allows you to uniquely decorate the interior. When installing the structure, it is impossible to combine the walls of the fireplace stove with the walls of the house, since during operation the manifestation of wood deformation is possible. To make the heating structure safe, its outputs must be insulated with heat-resistant materials that will protect the wood from fire.
Like any other construction process, the installation of a fireplace stove is laborious and requires certain knowledge and skills. For the correct installation of the structure, first of all, it is worth reading the instructions and choosing a suitable place, then proceed to the work, which consists of the following steps:
- Chimney installation. The walls of the house are achieved with a protective structure, and a concrete substrate is being prepared.
- Thermal insulation of pipes. The outer part of the pipes is covered with thermal insulation, lined and fixed with a roof sheet.
- Installation of a metal box.
- Connecting the fireplace stove. This process is carried out using enamelled pipes. The distance between the pipes is filled with non-combustible material and the joint is decorated with an apron.
We bring to your attention a video: how to install a fireplace with your own hands.