Eurokom Is a company offering its customers a wide range of stoves and free-standing fireplaces. This company appeared in 1992 in Poland, and today it is present not only in the Polish, but also in many European markets. The main advantages of Eurokom products are high quality, sophisticated design, energy efficiency and reasonable price. The range of products offered by the company also includes such a functional model as a fireplace stove.
Features and Benefits
The Eurokom fireplace stove is completely independent, depending on the power of the selected model, such a stove is capable of heating a certain area. The peculiarity of the fireplace stove is that it is able to give pleasure from admiring the flame, but at the same time it absolutely does not need a chimney arrangement. Such models, in addition to heating the room, allow you to cook food or heat water.
The advantages of a fireplace stove include:
- The weight. The light weight of the product, unlike a traditional fireplace, allows it to be placed anywhere, for example, on the second floor of a two-story cottage. In addition, the foundation on which the furnace is installed does not need additional structural reinforcement.
- Material. The Eurokom fireplace stove is manufactured in steel and cast iron (Richard antique bronze). These materials conduct heat well and at the same time withstand both high temperatures and exposure to water.
- Efficiency. The efficiency of Eurokom products is 78 percent! This high percentage is achieved thanks to the re-combustion technology, as a result of which the maximum heat is generated from the fuel.
- Self-cleaning system. This feature is present in almost all Eurokom models - for example, the Ambra, Baron and Pineto models. Thanks to this, the oven itself copes with the cleaning of high temperature resistant glass. This allows you to admire the beauty of the flame without human intervention.
- Functionality. Eurokom stoves not only serve as a fireplace, but are also used as a water circuit or a hob (Gustav with hob, Oskar with hob).
- Design. The company's products are able to adapt to any interior. In the lineup you can find products of various styles. Techno, retro, of which the Merlin, Ingrid and Demeter models are striking representatives, classic (Harold, Sven, Vilhelm) and traditional (Hit, Oswald,) styles are able to satisfy any desire of the buyer.
Customer reviews of Eurokom products are focused primarily on a wide range of products. Thanks to this, you can easily find the right model for every taste.
A large number of fireplace stoves require the use of wood for fuel. However, Eurokom offers models that are able to carry out their work using not only firewood, but also a corner. This is facilitated by the presence of a special grate, thanks to which it becomes possible to use various fuels.
Eurokom models are absolutely safe to use. The available glasses are able to withstand temperatures of 750 degrees. The very production of the company's products is carried out exclusively using high technologies, which allows the use of automated equipment. So, for example, stele cutting is carried out using laser machines, and a robotic welding machine performs all tasks with absolute precision. The use of these technologies not only speaks of safety, but also guarantees a long service life of products.
The developers also took care of the environment, endowing their products with a special system that helps to reduce the emission of carbon monoxide into the atmosphere.