In times, people equipped their homes with a variety of items. It is important that the item fits perfectly into the interior. A tabletop fireplace is just that item that will fit into absolutely any style.
Hearths with real fire are installed in country houses. Not everyone has mansions, and it is impossible to put a good fireplace in an apartment. So the designers and craftsmen came up with a mini-fireplace, which, albeit remotely, but resembles a home.
Features of the
As the name implies, tabletop fireplaces are small and portable. Therefore, such mini-hearths have gained immense popularity among apartment residents. The small fireplace can be placed anywhere without worrying about safety. Such products do not have the mass of stone and metal fireplaces and do not emit smoke.
From the above, it follows that the main feature of a desktop electronic fireplace is practicality in use. They are also remarkable in that in appearance they may not differ at all from the classic hearths with live fire. They are made from a wide variety of materials in any color scheme. And the design of some products is so unusual that the mini-fireplace becomes the most important piece of the interior.
How to assemble a structure?
Have you purchased the most popular one? It's time to install it and highlight your interior. First you need to carefully remove the mini - hearth from the packaging and inspect it for defects and damage. If the appearance suits you, then you can safely continue.
The second stage of assembly is the installation of a container with fuel. Alcohol and biofuels are often used as combustible materials. When the container is put into place, you can put the grate and wick on it. At the very end, you need to spread the pebbles evenly on the grate. All! The assembly of the table biofireplace is over.
The use of the fireplace does not require special knowledge. The main thing, as in any business, is to observe safety precautions.
Here are some simple rules that mini fireplace owners need to know:
- The fuel container can only be filled when the fireplace is switched off. Some models have special holes through which fuel is poured without removing the container. This rule applies to all options.
- It is recommended to fill the vessel with fuel no more than two thirds of the total volume.
- If you accidentally spill flammable liquid, remove the stain immediately. The burner can only be ignited after cleaning. Failure to do so will result in hazardous fires.
- You need to light the burner with a special lighter with a long handle.
- It is recommended to extinguish the flame only by shutting off the oxygen supply.
Subject to all the rules, the use of the fireplace will only bring benefits and good mood.
Features of the burners
The main part of a table fireplace is considered to be a burner, which looks like an ordinary glass cup. This part is made only of refractory material.
There are several burner options:
- Double or triple burners. TThis design option will not only look original, but also generate more heat. This is the most common and cheapest type of burner. The burner still has a minus - it is impossible to regulate the flame on your own.
- When making a bio fireplace, they often create fuel blocks - a special type of burner, but with a more complex design. The core of this burner is to close the compartment.This allows the flame to be extinguished even before all the fuel has burned out. An undeniable advantage is the ability to adjust the flame. There is also a minus - a relatively high price.
Ethanol is one of the most popular fuels for mini fireplaces. By mixing this alcohol with special plant materials, the ideal fuel for a bio fireplace is obtained. When the fuel burns, it only emits heat. An alcoholic table fireplace is considered completely harmless, as it does not pollute the air with hazardous smoke or gas.
Fireplaces in the interior
Mini fireplaces quickly gained their place in the world market. Their main feature is mobility, so you can install it not only in your apartment, but also outside it. Many businesses ennoble their establishments with a tabletop hearth: cafes, bars, restaurants. In addition, mini-fireplaces do not require large expenditures to maintain their work: a piezo lighter and a certain amount of special fuel, which is consumed very economically.
A small but functional biofireplace fits into any place, be it a bathroom, a romantic bedroom or a study. The tabletop fireplace can be installed on the veranda or just outdoors, as the flame is reliably protected from wind gusts by means of a glass-ceramic screen.
The Irradia table fireplace looks very harmonious and unusual. This delightful mini fireplace will fit perfectly into the interior and easily warm any room in your home. Its smooth and delicate features, along with bewitching tongues of flame, can influence a person better than any sedative. Therefore, most often such models are chosen for installation in an office or study.
The Philippi Burn table fireplace looks very original and takes up very little space. A small but very bright flame harmoniously coexists with the dark shade of smooth stones. This model is great for creating a romantic setting, so it is best to put it in the bedroom or living room.
Nowadays, fireplaces are practically not associated with massive structures made of heavy materials, such as iron and brick. Nowadays, the hearth has become tantamount to a high-tech device that fits into the interior of both houses and apartments. Such devices are efficient and safe to use, which is why they are considered environmentally friendly facilities. A variety of shapes, colors and decor allows you to choose a table fireplace for the most demanding taste.