Every professional knows that the base must be prepared before any type of finishing. Priming the surface allows you to extend the life of the decorative coating and save the consumption of finishing materials. The primer "Prospectors" is in great demand, since the manufacturer offers only high-quality products at an affordable price.
Features of the
The Russian company "Starateli" produces high-quality and competitive materials for construction. The range of the brand offers several types of primer. Their task is to prepare the surface for further work.
Properties of the primer from the Prospector company:
- allows you to quickly move on to further work with the base, as it is characterized by fast drying;
- creates an even and smooth base;
- provides an antiseptic effect, protects the base from steam, moisture, mold and liquid absorption;
- promotes reliable fastening to the base of finishing materials;
- allows you to reduce the consumption of paints and varnishes;
- increases the reliability of the new coating;
- improves the strength of porous surfaces.
The company "Prospectors" offers several varieties of soil solution, but all species have approximately the same components:
- high quality acrylic latex;
- antiseptic substance, which is needed to eliminate the possibility of mold or mildew formation;
- components that prevent the creation of foam;
- additives that enhance the penetration properties of the solution into the surface.
All types of primers have a creamy structure, so they are quickly absorbed and allow you to give the surface strength.
They dry quickly after use (most primers dry in one hour). After priming, the surface is perfectly permeable to air, since no film forms on it.
Many users like the economical use of primer mortar. When working with a flat surface, it can be diluted with water in a 1: 1 ratio. The aqueous solution will prepare the surface for further work, as well as save money.
The company "Miners" offers five types of primers, which allows you to choose the best option for specific purposes.
For interior work
This option is intended for indoor work. It can be used on floors, walls and ceilings. It is intended for substrates that, due to their high density, do not absorb moisture well. Ideal for priming drywall, aerated concrete and concrete surfaces.
The drying time of the product is only up to one hour. The priming mixture is notable for its low consumption, since only 100 to 200 ml of mortar is needed per 1 m². Available in 5 and 10 liter containers.
After using this product, the surface is ready for filling, painting, ceramic tiles, wallpapering. On the base, you can lay linoleum, carpet or block parquet, as well as perform plastering work.
This type is suitable for priming indoor and outdoor substrates. It can be used even in high humidity. It is great for working with concrete blocks, drywall, aerated concrete, as well as fragile surfaces.
The universal primer provides improved adhesion of the applied materials to concrete, brick or plaster substrates. It allows you to reduce the consumption of paints and varnishes, and also gives the surface additional strength.
Within an hour after priming, the surface is ready for further work: painting, wallpapering, filling, tiling or plastering. The universal primer allows you to prepare the substrate before laying various floor coverings. It is available in three packaging options: in 1.5 and 10 liter canisters. Solution consumption per 1 m² is from 100 to 200 ml.
This look is ideal for exterior and interior work. The primer penetrates deeply into the substrate, enhances adhesion, and also imparts strength to the surfaces. It can be applied to fragile and poorly absorbent substrates such as concrete, drywall or aerated concrete.
Drying of the surface is carried out in one hour. The consumption of the product is only from 100 to 200 ml per 1 m².
The manufacturer recommends applying the primer to the base using a roller, brush or spray gun, while the air temperature should be from 5 to 30 degrees Celsius.
The product is sold in cans of 5 and 10 liters.
For porous and highly absorbent substrates
This primer can be used not only indoors, but also outdoors. It is even suitable for use in rooms with high humidity. It can be applied to aerated concrete, for example, aerated concrete or aerated concrete.
Drying time varies from 4 to 6 hours. The primer is applied to the base before plastering. The consumption of funds for 1 m² is 300-400 grams. The primer is available in 6 and 15 kg units.
This variety is specially designed to improve adhesion when working on smooth concrete substrates. It can also be used for pretreating dense surfaces. Suitable for indoor use only.
The concrete contact can be used to prime dense, poorly absorbent substrates, drywall and old ceramic surfaces.
The base should be primed before plastering and tiling.
The primer has a high viscosity. It perfectly fills all the pores of the base. The manufacturer emphasizes the need to remove dust from the substrate before applying the primer. The consumption of funds for 1 m² is 300-400 grams. Packing of concrete contact is represented by weight of 3, 5 and 20 kg.
How to use it correctly?
Each type of primer solution from the Starateli brand is ready-to-use, which saves time and effort.
When working with material, you should adhere to a certain algorithm
- First you need to carry out work to prepare the foundation. Dust, dirt, remnants of previous materials should be removed from the surface. Before priming, the substrate must be not only clean but also dry.
- To protect windows and doors from the ingress of funds, you must use a transparent film. Then the droplets of soil will be very difficult to eliminate.
- After the substrate has dried, you can start priming.
- It is recommended to pour the primer into a small container for ease of work.
- You can start work with a brush or roller with a large nap. To speed up the process, a spray bottle is used.
- Work with a primer should be carried out at an air temperature of at least five degrees Celsius.
The Russian company "Miners" offers a wide selection of building materials, but it is the primer that is in great demand. Positive reviews about the product are left not only by beginners in the construction industry, but also by real professionals.
Users of the products of the company "Miners" point to its excellent quality. The primer is characterized by versatility, strength and practicality. It provides excellent adhesion, since after priming the coating adheres better to various facing materials.
The primer from the Prospector brand has excellent antiseptic properties. On the treated substrate, even after several years, mold or mildew does not appear. The soil is odorless and completely safe for the human body. Many buyers are also attracted by the affordable cost of products.
You will learn how to properly prime the walls in the following video.