The wardrobe is considered an integral part of the interior and everyday life, therefore, its choice must be treated with great responsibility. Modern and functional Komandor cabinets occupy high positions in the popularity rating. They perfectly combine impeccable quality, durability, practicality and chic appearance.
Before opening Komandor, the founders carried out a number of market studies in Central Europe. The goal was to become one of the best brands and a leading company in its direction.
Despite the fact that the first production was based in Canada, the developers decided to move it to Poland. In 1994, the production of Komandor products was founded in Poland, in the city of Rodom.
The best specialists worked on the development of models and this contributed to the fact that the products of the Kamandor trademark in 2002 receive a quality certificate. Along with this, the demand for the products of this manufacturer, in particular, for cabinets, has grown significantly.
In 1999, the company "Neoplan", established in 1996 in the city of Yekaterinburg, began to officially represent the holding Komandor S. A. But its growth did not stop there, and in 2003 "Neoplan" became its warehouse and took one of the key places in the network trade.
In 2006, on July 3, an agreement was formalized between Neoplan and Komandor, from which it follows that together they create the Comandor Trading House enterprise, and this company becomes the only representative of the concern for the production of modern and high-quality cabinets in Russia.
Features of the
Sliding wardrobes are in great demand, which have a sliding door and a lightweight design that allows you to save space and increase the volume of the wardrobe.
Sliding wardrobes of the Komandor brand have several features:
- Sliding doors are a door frame made of aluminum and steel, rails or tracks, two doors and small parts.
- Double type of coupé structure: fixed on the tier located at the bottom or suspended on the upper track.
- The ability to use an individual decor option, from painting to framing with fabrics.
As an addition, during the assembly of Komandor cabinets, one of two systems is used - aluminum or steel.
In the case of aluminum, the rollers are hidden in the profile. This mounting option makes it possible to install transparent doors and at the same time hide the rollers inside. This mechanism is unique and patented. This option is convenient and economical.
Decorative strips with flexible profiles provide an opportunity to decorate the door. This treatment makes Komandor cabinets even more stylish in appearance. The steel system is a good alternative to the aluminum one and is very cheap. But this is not reflected in the quality of the products.
The type of Komandor cabinet depends on its installation method and shape.
He might be:
The shape depends on the room.
If the wardrobe is selected for the bedroom, then a more classic direct option is suitable here, but in the hallway it is recommended to select a corner wardrobe or with a radius structure.
In addition to an individual order, you can also choose a standard Komandor cabinet. To do this, you need to decide on his style. There are several styles of making these pieces of furniture:
- Minimalism. The products are made from natural materials, have the correct shape and neutral colors. Small details and bright colors are unacceptable in the decor. If the room is small and you need to visually enlarge it, this option will be the perfect solution.
- Provence. This option uses natural materials. For those who like simplicity and home comfort, it is advisable to choose this particular style. The forms of this design are a little rough, but due to the pastel shades, they bring notes of romance and warmth to the interior. Such cabinets are decorated with mirrors, due to which the room is visually enlarged.
- High tech refers to modern design trends. In the design of the structure of these cabinets, inserts of metal or glass should be present, only contrasting colors with a glossy surface and a strict geometric shape are used. This type of furniture is more practical, since acrylic, plastic or steel are used in it, and additional mechanisms are built in for greater convenience. In this version, natural materials are almost never used.
- Japanese. The peculiarities of this direction are in the laconicism and contrast of the colors, accompanied by smooth lines. Cabinets in this style create an impression of mystery and delight. There is a desire to reflect on the future, past and present. Such murals visually increase the space.?
- Art Nouveau. This version harmoniously combines the details of cubism, modernity and ethnicity. These structures have a streamlined shape and are decorated with expensive metals, gilding or decorative elements with ivory. This style is imbued with luxury.
- Classical. In the manufacture of these cabinets, materials of natural origin or their imitation are used. Basically, it is oak or beech, complemented by glass inserts and facades in warm colors. Classic furniture is the most popular and in great demand. It fits almost any type of room.
The main advantage of Komandor cabinets is the quality of the filling parts. They can be:
- Shelves are one of the most important parts of a wardrobe. They are made of laminated chipboard or in the form of an aluminum mesh covered with vinyl paint. The mesh promotes air circulation and proper ventilation of things. Their sizes may be different. Large and heavy things are stored in deep models, small and light things in narrow ones.
- Mesh baskets are used for bedding.
- The hanger bar is a standard tube that is mounted inside under the mezzanine. But in addition to the standard bar, there is also a retractable one. It is used for transverse placement of things.
- Pull-out hangers have a holder and a stop. They are used at a height of less than 55 cm.
- The pantograph is used for clothes on top of the closet. A handle is attached to it, when pulled, it is lowered to the required height or fixed in a horizontal position.
- Trousers are used for pants. They do not allow the trousers to fall, perfectly preserving their original appearance. Alternatively, you can hang ties on them.
- Shoe section. It is also made in the form of a mesh, which allows you to keep your shoes clean and tidy.
- In addition, belt holders are integrated. This contributes to the convenient and comfortable storage of accessories.
- Additional blocks for technology. With their help, it is easy to hide a vacuum cleaner or ironing equipment, thereby increasing the free space in the room.
The Komandor brand offers a wide range of cabinets in a variety of designs. Some of the most popular models:
- "Raumlux". It features the installed Paumplas sliding door.
- "Ariani". Has a branded design on the mirrored door.
- Lux. A beautiful model with a height of 210 cm, a width of 100 cm and a depth of 45 cm.
- Prime. Refers to standard models.
- Winnipeg. Stylish wardrobe with standard height and width, and a depth of 60 cm.
- Standart. Its width is 110 cm, and the rest of the parameters are standard.
Komandor cabinets can differ not only in height, depth or width.
Different design performance and decor are the main signs of individuality, making this or that product truly original.
Komandor cabinets are made from the highest quality materials, as evidenced by numerous customer reviews. Their lineup is presented in a fairly wide range, which allows everyone to choose the most suitable option for a particular type of interior. All the details in them are well thought out and designed for complete storage of things. All models are equipped with the required number of shelves. Each cabinet has a presentable appearance and is as easy to use as possible.
You will learn more about Komandor wardrobes in the following video.