You can see a furniture wall in almost every house. This is the name of the furniture sets located along the walls, which are installed along the wall, there are also corner walls. You can choose a variety of options for a large house or a small Khrushchev. When choosing such furniture, you should pay attention to the fact that it includes a computer desk. After all, a modern person spends a lot of time at a computer or laptop.
Almost all life is now connected with them: work, study, entertainment. And the possibilities of some apartments do not allow to allocate a separate room for an office.
In this case, a part of the furniture wall becomes a workplace, which is placed in a bedroom, living room or nursery and is made an important detail of the interior.
Features of the
To create a workplace in an apartment, you have to allocate part of the space in rooms that have a variety of purposes. A modern wall with a computer desk will help solve this problem. Such a computer space will be comfortable and functional, and the time spent behind it will be pleasant and productive.
When planning the interior, it is necessary to use the basic principles of arranging a home office:
- Ergonomic. All necessary items while working at the computer must be within reach. The absence of interference is also important: there should be no unnecessary things on the table surface that can distract from the process.
- Functionality. All equipment: a rack with shelves, drawers, in general, everything that a computer desk is equipped with should be rational and designed for a specific purpose. And also all this should only help in the work, and not vice versa. If some of the options turned out to be unclaimed, they should be removed without cluttering the workplace.
- Lighting. Adequate illumination is an important criterion for organizing a work area. Long-term work at the monitor leads to the fact that the eyes are very tired. If the lighting is also insufficient, this can only aggravate the situation. If there is a limited amount of natural light from the window, you should take care of additional light sources. If possible, it is better that the workplace is near a natural light source. For convenience, you can close the window with a thick curtain, and if necessary, push it apart.
- Insulation. The limited usable space, as well as the need to isolate the workspace for successful work, makes it necessary to clearly define the boundary of the work area. The space is distinguished by architectural means: a niche, a bay window, a podium, a part of a suspended ceiling, as well as with the help of pieces of furniture, decor, bright carpet.
- Stealth. The computer desk and workplace should be so compact that it was impossible to immediately understand that there is a workplace in the living room. The work area must be arranged so that this corner does not interfere with other family members in this room. But on the other hand, it is necessary to place it so that the person working at the computer would not be disturbed by the people around him. To do this, the chair must be positioned taking into account the fact that there was at least 1.5 meters of free space between it and the aisle.
A furniture wall with a wardrobe and a writing or computer desk has a number of advantages:
- Spaciousness - a large number of sections and storage spaces allows you to accommodate a large number of things;
- Compactness: the furniture is located against the walls, so space is freed up in the center of the room;
- Variety of accommodation options: can be placed along one wall, two or in a corner, a modular version is also available, when the wall parts can be changed at will;
- Harmlessness … As a rule, modern manufacturers use environmentally friendly materials for the production of furniture;
- safe operation;
- simple daily care.
Place in the interior
Any of the rooms can accommodate a wall with a computer desk. The design of furniture walls is varied, and the constantly emerging developments of professionals in this field offer different combination options.
Almost every furniture wall includes a module with a rack, which is used in different ways, you can put books, discs, souvenirs, toys on it. In this case, the computer desk can fit neatly into it. In fact, it will become part of the shelf, the lowest shelf. And the adjacent shelves can be used for office equipment, folders, papers and other useful and necessary items.
Such a compact workspace will fit well into a living room, nursery or youth room.
The mini-wall for the TV is equipped with retractable shelves or a secretaire. You can try one of them as a mini-cabinet.
This will not spoil the interior at all, and creating a workplace will not take much time. The wall can be with a built-in desk for a computer or combined with a workstation for a computer.
The original solution is a transforming cabinet. For example, one of the shelves inside can be turned into a great place to work at the computer. The main feature of such a working corner is that it can be easily hidden by sliding the cabinet door. In some models, the wardrobe is already equipped with a work table, which can be accessed by sliding the door. A fully closed cabinet makes the computer desk area hidden from others.
A computer desk is often an integral part of the living room wall. And in a small apartment, many use it for other purposes, or vice versa - one of the elements of the furniture set is equipped with a computer corner.
For example, a laptop or tablet can also fit on a small tabletop. In the confined space of the living room, a horizontally lowered secretaire lid is suitable instead. It turns out an impromptu tabletop, behind which it is convenient and very comfortable to work: a table lamp, writing utensils will be at hand. After work, all this is folded inside the secretaire, its lid closes, and the table is gone
In a large living room with two windows, you can equip a workplace between them. This arrangement provides good illumination of the computer desk, fresh air and the ability to place all storage systems along the wall in the format of a furniture wall.
The mini-wall can fit in a niche or other secluded place where a computer corner will be located. It is better to order such walls according to individual sizes in order to use the bottleneck as functionally as possible.
In a small apartment, where there are few rooms or even one, the living room plays several roles at the same time and is a bedroom, a dining room, and an office. And then it is the wall with the computer table that has such variations that allow it to be used as a multifunctional object.
The living room is a place where home comfort is concentrated, and at a time when you do not need a computer, you can decorate the table with a picture or a vase, put chairs next to it - you can even receive guests at such a table.
The corner wall is perfect in a small living room, where it is so necessary to free up as much free space as possible. The corner version is compact, but at the same time everything can fit in it, even a computer corner for work.
Such furniture saves a lot of space, because it can be placed where the corner is empty and no other furniture will fit.
A wall for children or youth is a multifunctional furniture. After all, in his room, a child or teenager studies, sleeps and plays. It should also have a place to store clothes and toys.
You can buy a lot of different furniture: a wardrobe, a table, a bed, but a furniture wall is more convenient for use and solving all problems. Most often it includes several modules and can be a wardrobe, a computer desk, or a bed. Models of children's walls are made in various colors, so you can choose a product for a child of any age and gender.
This video presents a wall with a computer desk for the nursery.