In the bedroom, the main place is occupied by the bed. It is very important to choose high-quality and beautiful "clothes" for her. An excellent choice here would be the Marianna bedspread.
Textile products manufactured under the Marianna brand are produced by the famous Russian commercial and industrial holding “SoyuzTekstil”. It has existed since 1993 and during this period has won its niche in the domestic market of textile products for the home.
The company has its own production, logistics company, a network of warehouses in many large cities of our country. This makes it possible to reduce the cost of products, but at the same time not to infringe on its quality.
Among the products of the holding, you can find both budget and premium bedding, blankets, pillows and, of course, bedspreads.
Several types of materials are used for the production of Marianna bedspreads
- Artificial satin Is a fabric made from polyester with a glossy surface. Products made from it are durable, it perfectly absorbs water and instantly evaporates it, so it is comfortable to lie on a bedspread made of such material.
- Synthetic jacquard - woven fabric that is created by interweaving colored polyester threads. The pattern is created in the weaving process, and is not applied by printing or drawing, so it will not wear off over time. This is a pretty shiny material that can add chic and high cost to things. It is easy to care for, does not wear out even with multiple washings.
- Synthetic satin - smooth material also made of 100% polyester. This fabric is quite strong and dense. Products made from it are durable. Synthetic satin is not afraid of frequent washing, and it does not need to be ironed. Pilling resistant.
- Faux fur is a microfiber. Very nice tactile material. Such fur has a fairly high density, is resistant to abrasion and felting, so it will serve you for a long time. It does not require ironing and is easy to clean.
Features of the
Marianna bedspreads have a number of advantages
- Easy to care for not subject to abrasion, durable.
- Lungs. They are not difficult to handle, even if they are large.
- Do not require frequent ironing, practically do not crumple.
- Big variety colors will allow you to choose a product for any interior.
- Are not breeding medium for various fungi, mold, bacteria, dust mites.
- Low cost will allow almost everyone to purchase these products.
This product also has disadvantages:
- All bedspreads made of synthetic materials, so they will not be suitable for lovers of natural fabrics.
- They canbuild up static electricity.
- In people with hypersensitive skin with prolonged contact with artificial tissues, irritation may begin.
Marianna bedspreads come in a wide range of shades. Also, under this trademark, textiles with various ornaments are produced: monograms, flowers, geometric shapes, images of animals.
The texture of blankets is also different. It depends not only on the fabric from which this or that sample is sewn, but also on the stitching method. … TM Marianna uses two types of it in its products.
- Stitch with threads. Here, using stitches on the surface of the bedspread, various patterns are created, for example, herringbone, flowers, waves.
- Also, on some products, thermal stitching or ultrastep is used. Here, the upper fabric is bonded to the insulation and the base by gluing at high temperatures. At the same time, the texture of the bedspread becomes very original.
Some models of products of this brand can be used on both sides.
This makes it possible to change the "bed clothes" without changing the bedspreads. In this case, not only the drawing, but also the texture can change. This can be done by models, for example, where one side is made of synthetic satin, and the other is made of fur.
The size of your bedspread depends on the size of your bed. It should be borne in mind that it should not be too small. Its floors should completely cover the mattress. If this basis for sleeping looks out, then the whole interior of the room will not be neat. In addition, the bedspread should not be much larger than the bed. It will also lead to a messy appearance of the room. A large bedspread will not allow you to neatly arrange the corners of the bed and will drag along the floor, collecting dust.
The Marianna brand produces bedspreads in several sizes
- 150x220 cm … This dimension is suitable for a lorry bed. It can also be used on a single bed if the bed will stand in the middle of the room.
- 180x220 cm. This size is suitable for a bed where the sleeping area does not exceed 140 cm.
- 200x220 cm. This bed size is ideal for a standard double bed.
- 230x250 cm. Such a blanket is suitable for an enlarged berth that does not have a footboard.
The cost covered by TM Marianna is quite budgetary. So, the cheapest product made of satin fabric in the size of 150x220 cm will cost only 600 rubles. The most expensive euro-maxi-sized bedspread made of satin and fur glued using ultrastep technology will cost about 2,000 rubles.
Marianna bedspreads are represented by a fairly wide variety of models. There are products for both classic interiors and modern styles. Here are the most requested samples.
The model is made in one color. Here you can find a white, beige, peach bedspread. Materials - faux jacquard and fur. The reversibility of the product will allow you to change its design depending, for example, on the season. For summer, it is appropriate to use a smooth shiny side, while in winter, warm and cozy fur. Suitable for any interior style.
A model whose design imitates a patchwork quilt. It also has two sides, one of which is made of microfiber and the other is made of faux satin. Ideal for a country-style bedroom.
Buyers have different opinions about Marianna bedspreads. Some say about the high quality of the products, that they are really durable, keep well even after numerous washes.
Bad reviews are mainly related to cheap satin bedspreads. Buyers say that they quickly form clues and pellets and the products lose their appearance.
You will learn more about Marianna bedspreads in the following video.