A two-door fridge-freezer is a versatile device in which the most comfortable conditions are created for both long-term storage and freezing of food. Thanks to its many functions, the device has gained well-deserved popularity among consumers and is highly appreciated by specialists in home appliances.
Features of the
A household appliance such as a refrigerator plays a prominent role in the design of a kitchen space. It can be equipped with multiple cameras, small or large, built-in or free-standing. There are ordinary refrigerators with a small freezer, ordinary freezers and refrigerators with several doors.
Among the demanded kitchen equipment, experts distinguish two-door appliances with a freezer, made in Europe, wide and high. Two chambers are located symmetrically on either side of the center, there are models with side, top and bottom freezer placement. It is the two-door units that are most widespread among consumers; models with four doors are considered less convenient.
Dimensions allow the refrigerator " side-by-side"look status. The design has become a winning feature of the model, although the appliance will need a significant amount of space in the kitchen. A two-door unit can decorate a country house or large apartments, but will not be suitable for a modest Khrushchev, where a standard household refrigerator is more appropriate.
The characteristic positive qualities that distinguish a two-door refrigerator from other similar devices are:
- Economical and ergonomic. Models are distinguished by power consumption. As for this model, most of the " side-by-side"is produced in class A +, so the energy consumption will not be significant. In large-sized refrigerators, electricity is always used rationally, since inverter compressors protect them from sudden temperature changes and sudden shutdowns.
- Long service life. An additional layer of protection keeps the motor from sudden voltage surges. Thanks to inverter technology, the refrigeration unit is virtually silent and vibration load is minimized.
- Rational zoning of usable space. Zones are divided into several types, including those with a zero temperature inside. Here products can be kept fresh for a long time and retain their useful qualities, be suitable for consumption.
- Temperature distribution. Each of the chambers has its own temperature regime, which is regulated separately. This means that you can choose the best temperature for all types of purchased products, freeze and store them without losing their properties. By distributing the temperature, the developers have again achieved a reduction in energy consumption.
- Application of modern technologies. In addition, consumers are offered a number of options, namely: the effect of infrared radiation from lamps, which protects products from spoilage, a built-in bar, in which an ice dispensing mechanism is built for preparing soft drinks. This function works autonomously, does not require opening the door, while the device is connected to the water supply for making ice cubes. Powder absorbers are installed inside the chambers, capturing and removing extraneous odors. The unit can be controlled electronically and itself signal about faults found and open doors.
A two-door refrigerator is more expensive than usual and takes some effort to get to your home and set up. In addition, the device cannot be installed on a heated floor due to the increased work of the heat exchange system; it is better to build a special podium.
Despite these minor inconveniences, the benefits of this versatile instrument are clear as it stands out from the rest as a model. premium class.
Refrigerators with a double independent system of cooling circuits are presented on the market in a sufficient and varied range. For a large kitchen, it will not be difficult to place such a device, but it is best to choose a device according to the size of your room. If the family is small, it will be sufficient to choose a model with a minimum height; for a family of five or even six people, a larger refrigerator is needed, up to the largest one on the market.
As a rule, the main dimensions of a two-door model with a freezer are within the following limits: in height - from 170 to 215 cm, in width - 80-125 cm. For depth, a standard of 72 cm is adopted. It may vary slightly in exclusive models. European manufacturers strictly adhere to accepted standards, which is important when purchasing not only stand-alone, but also built-in models that fit the rest of the headset. The color of most devices is monochromatic, you just need a simple design that matches the style of the kitchen as a whole.
In the case of the built-in model, the choice of all three sizes is dictated by the volume of the niche reserved for the refrigerator in the furniture kitchen set.
The two-door unit will easily fit into it, you just need to take into account the features of the ventilation system. In order for the refrigerator to work longer, door opening stops are installed. The most important thing is to create circulation of fresh air to keep the cold.
Modern refrigerators have become not only a highlight in the kitchen interior. The best manufacturers from the countries of Europe and Asia offer models with control by means of an electronic scoreboard, operating according to the principle " silence and efficiency".
Refrigerator from German manufacturers Liebherr SB Sessf 7222-20… Refers to the series "Luxury comfort". Overall dimensions of the device: height - 185, width - 121, depth - 63 cm. Equipped with two standard compressors. Energy efficiency of both A + chambers. The unit is capable of freezing up to 20 kg per day, consuming only 460 kWh. It has electronic control and sound, as well as light safety signals. When the power is turned off, it is able to keep warm for another day. The noise is minimal - up to 40 dB
Two-door model Bosch Serie | 4 KAN90VI20R… This is a single-compressor elite model with a fur coat level of 44 dB. Dimensions - 177-91-72 cm. With a total volume of 622 liters, it has a 200 liter freezing chamber located on the side. Defrosting by system "No frost"automatic. Class A +. The lighting is also LED, and the ability to freeze food reaches 12 kg per day
Gorenje NRS85728 - a model with an excellent design. The metal cover of the refrigerator can absorb any dirt and grease and is easy to clean. Equipped with an electronic panel on the outside, the shelves are also illuminated with diode bulbs. The width reaches 89 cm with a height of 175.5 and a depth of more than 73 cm. The freezing device of increased power - up to 24 kg per day. In this case, defrosting is automatic in both chambers. Equipped with an icemaker and manual supercooling mode
LG GA-M539Z belongs to class A ++. Thanks to the "Multi Air Flow" system, uniform air circulation is achieved to maintain the same temperature. In a special compartment designed for fruits and vegetables, the necessary moisture is maintained, preventing drying out. The freezer compartment in this two-door model is located at the bottom of the refrigerator. The model belongs to the budget, costing up to 35 thousand rubles. It has an increased height - 190 cm with a relatively small width - 59.5 cm. The depth of the device is 68.8 cm
According to customer reviews, two-door refrigerators allow a large family not to save space by purchasing a sufficient amount of food for a week or more. It is especially convenient to use the fast freezing system. Even the most sensitive to cold delicate berries and fruits can now be stored all winter, cottage cheese and other dairy products are perfectly preserved in the zero chamber. Customers are satisfied with the duration of the service. For some models, the service life has not changed their visual appeal, after several years of service, the refrigerator type " side-by-side"remains quietly running, all systems are functioning properly.