Any person who has at least a small amount of imagination and imagination can create a stylishly decorated room. To make the room unique and bright at the same time, you can use a non-standard way of decorating and decorating plastic windows.
To decorate a window opening, it is not necessary to use the usual curtains and curtains, you can use blinds with photo printing.
This novelty appeared on the market not so long ago., but has already won the hearts of famous designers and ordinary people who strive to create an atmosphere of comfort and beauty in their home. The prints and patterns on this décor make it possible to erase the impression of being in the office, even if you hang plastic blinds in the bedroom.
Features of the
Blinds with photo printing differ from their usual counterparts by the pattern, print, photograph or painting applied to their surface. Such an image can look like a real work of art, decorating any room, even one that is made in monochrome colors.
A skillfully selected drawing on the blinds is able to create a huge room from a small bedroom, visually expanding the space.
An interior decorated with such an element will allow you to get away from the routine. and dullness, it "breathes" with individuality, originality and originality. Such a design of plastic windows will not leave indifferent your friends and acquaintances who will come to visit you, it will fill the room with lively juicy colors and can improve your mood even on a cloudy day.
Compared to other methods of designing and decorating window openings, patterned blinds have a number of advantages:
- Wide model range - the choice of options for images and prints is so great that it will satisfy the most demanding client. You can decorate the windows with a view of the city at night, animals, flowers and fruits, paintings by famous artists or picturesque landscapes. You can even print your own photo or choose a drawing you like. The main thing is that the selected image should be widescreen and made in high resolution.
- Visual increase in space - landscapes and images of the city are able to "blur" and "remove" the walls, visually expanding the boundaries of the room.
- Democratic cost - trivial curtains made of expensive material will cost you much more than printing a drawing on blinds.
- Durability - the applied photo printing does not fade in the sun, therefore, the design of the plastic window will have an ideal look even after a long period of time.
- Easy installation - you can attach this decor element yourself. You will only need professional help if you purchase the aluminum version.
- Requires no special care or maintenance - enough warm water and soapy water to clean this device from dirt, and a regular vacuum cleaner will help to cope with dust. In addition, some models of roller blinds are treated with a special compound that repels dust and dirt, which helps to keep the blinds with photo printing in perfect condition.
And most importantly, such a unique and original design the window opening will not only decorate the room, but also protect against the penetration of bright sunlight, street lighting and prying eyes of strangers. If blinds with a print are used in the office of a company or enterprise, then additional space appears for placing advertising products that will catch the eye and attract the attention of customers.
Depending on what material is used for the production of blinds with photo printing, as well as how the strips are located, there are several options for this decor element:
Vertical - are considered the most acceptable option to apply a drawing. The lamellas are wide enough and can be rotated at various angles. On vertical versions, you can place any image, as they are installed on panoramic windows or balcony blocks. Such an element of decor is made of textile-synthetic material, on which the paint fits perfectly
Rolls have bright photo printing. They will look great in the bedroom, living room, children's room and even in the kitchen. Such blinds are made with a print in the form of a rectangular canvas made of thick fabric, which is not cut into separate pieces-lamellas. To adjust the height, a horizontal shaft is used, with its help a similar attribute is raised and lowered. This option is compact, as it is very often located in the window opening. The main feature of roll-up models is that the images on them are most realistic and believable
Horizontal. Photo printing in this version can be applied to plastic, wood, fabric or metal. They are horizontal slats that move along all guides and change their position in relation to the plane of the window glass. Such an accessory for windows is the least common, since it is much more difficult to apply a beautiful pattern to narrow lamellas than to wide analogues or to a solid canvas
Image application methods
The most popular ways to print images on blinds are two options:
- Thermal printing. A print created in advance on a specialized palette is transferred to the blinds. It is performed using hot pressing using water-based paints, which ensures the environmental friendliness of the material.
- UF printing assumes inkjet distribution of ink into horizontal and vertical attributes. Such paint can dry only under the influence of ultraviolet radiation. When applying the print, it should be taken into account that individual parts of the blinds may slightly overlap each other.
You can see how the image is applied to the blinds in the next video.
Rules for the use of colors
The background color and print on the blinds should look harmonious in the design of the room.
Therefore, adhere to certain rules:
- The image should overlap with the pattern on the wallpaper or used textiles, for example, pillows, tablecloths, bedspreads, rugs and other decorative elements.
- Photo printing acts as an independent decoration element, transforming a room made in monochrome. In this case, it is better not to use other drawings. In this case, the blinds with photo printing will set the mood.
- Blinds with a print act as a semantic decoration of the room: a blooming sakura transforms an ordinary Japanese-style bedroom into a house with a garden, an image of a city at night in a modern-style room can replace the view from the window when the real view of the street is not picturesque.
Guidelines for the placement of patterned blinds
In order for the image to harmoniously fit into the interior of the room, you need to take into account the functionality of such a room. For the nursery, a cartoon drawing, animals, funny pictures will become a real decoration. Use roller blinds to decorate a plastic window, combining them with familiar curtains or vertical curtains. To please the child, ask his opinion about which picture he will be more pleased to contemplate.
In the kitchen, it is better to arrange wooden, aluminum or plastic models, since they are more practical than their fabric counterparts. Use prints with still lifes or flowers to decorate this space to stimulate appetite.
Most often, kitchens do not differ in a large area., so here it is better to place roller blinds or horizontal curtains on the sashes or frame so as not to clutter up the window sill. To decorate window openings in a bedroom, the night sky, seascapes, images of cities, flowers or abstraction are usually used. It is best to hang roller blinds in the bedroom, combining them with the usual curtains or vertical models made of fiberglass that reach the floor surface.
For the living room, photo printing with a landscape image is used to visually expand the space, making the room larger in area. For the office, the ideal option would be to place blinds with a seascape or print in an oriental style. Blue promotes concentration, and oriental fabric patterns can attract well-being. For panoramic window openings, the best option would be to use a calm color. For example, decorate a room with monochrome cityscape photography at night, natural landscapes, or landmarks.
Beautifully decorated windows will help to create an additional comfortable and cozy atmosphere conducive to communication and relaxation, regardless of what function the room performs.
It doesn't matter which design of photo-printed blinds you choose, whether it be vertical, horizontal or roll models or what image you want to use (flowers, landscapes, still lifes or other prints), the room from such window decoration will transform beyond recognition. It will become stylish and bright, dynamic and lively at the same time. And of course, such a design will reflect your individuality, filling the room with coziness and comfort, bringing a design twist.
For details on the features of photo-printed blinds, see the following video.