Table lamps are an integral part of a large house and a spacious apartment. They carry not only practical, but also aesthetic functions, which is why it is worth paying great attention to the selection of this decorative element. Depending on the purpose of the room, the style of the interior and the wishes of the owner of the room, there are many table lamps of the most diverse shapes and types. However, if difficulties arise when choosing, or if you want to see something original and man-made in the interior of the room, you should pay attention to designer table lamps.
Features and Benefits
Author's models, like many other similar decor elements, hold a special place of honor among designers. Often they use such lamps as a noticeable touch in the interior setting, in order to emphasize or slightly diversify the general style direction. Especially often, the most talented designers who are engaged in a large order for the design of a house, add a tabletop lighting fixture made by their own hands as at to its owner.
Table lamps serve as an additional light source. As a rule, they are most often used in the work area to maintain normal lighting levels.
The main advantage of such an acquisition is its uniqueness. As a rule, professionals create such lamps in several copies or even in a single one. Many collectors, taking advantage of this feature of designer items, acquire them not so much for interior decoration, but for the sake of the possibility of reselling them in the future for a good price. That is why most of them advise purchasing designer lamps exclusively from renowned designers.
The modern lighting market, unfortunately, is not so attracting the attention of buyers with its diversity and wide assortment. Most of the proposed options are "typical", which means they are made according to a certain template, omitting or introducing only a few details. But designer lamps are distinguished by their boldness and originality. The imagination of creative people is limitless and is reflected even in seemingly ordinary things. These include table lamps made with fur, wood, living plants and musical instruments.
Currently, among buyers they enjoy special relevance the following table lamp options:
- Made of wood. Among them, there are graceful models, which are a log with decorative slits to release light from a light bulb, as well as more interesting options using numerous knots and the correct supply of light.
- The introduction of photographs. An excellent option for a Baroque room or at for elderly parents would be a lamp, whose floor lamp will be decorated with their numerous photographs, looking at which you can feel nostalgic and remember your youth.
- Using additional items. In this case, the lamp is not created from scratch, but with the help of a large object, which may be a bronze statuette or a plaster figure. With the help of tools, a special channel for the wire is made in them, and a floor lamp is installed on top.
- With LEDs. There are sconce options whose array is made using numerous small LEDs.As a rule, they are installed in a solid floor lamp, whose surface is covered with a cloth or plastic frill. They will be an excellent purchase for the spouses' bedroom, as they will easily create a romantic intimate atmosphere.
- Embedding a lamp into a crystal. Models of table lamps made using a large crystal look beautiful and unusual. It can be both natural and made of artificial materials. Such a model will look interesting in any room and cast interesting highlights on the walls.
The variety of designer models is amazing. To buy them, you can go to the nearestt store or place an order in the online store.
Stylish options for the home
Designers present a huge number of unusual and beautiful models of table lamps and wall sconces, which will help to make the decor of the room even a little brighter and more interesting:
For children's room Animal table lamps are becoming the most popular choice for moms and dads. For example, a white rabbit will fit into the interior of most styles and will be successfully combined with a fairy-tale theme, evoking associations with the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland
Coziness in the living room or hall will help to create floor lamps made of wood. It would also be quite appropriate to emphasize the profession or hobby of the owner of the room with the help of a floor lamp design. For example, a violinist can order a lamp made of an old and unusable violin, and a magician - a lamp with a cylinder instead of a floor lamp and a magic wand instead of a leg
The bedroom can be completed with a lamp or a wall lamp in the form of a plant to create a pleasant atmosphere. An interesting purchase can be a lamp with a floor lamp made of feathers or fur
An overview of one of the models of a wooden table lamp, see below.