It is difficult to imagine a modern apartment without such a lighting device as a night light. It is necessary not only in the children's room, in the bedroom, but also in the kitchen and in the living room. Nowadays, many people prefer a battery powered night light. There are many types of such devices, so the choice of such lamps should be taken as seriously as possible.
At the present time, battery-powered devices are produced in all shapes, colors, designs and textures. Such bedside lamps can be divided into the following groups:
- night light toy;
- Night Light Projector;
- Smart night light.
Let's take a closer look at their features:
- Modern wall-mounted models with batteries are distinguished by their clothespins designs. Such a lamp easily moves around the apartment and is attached to any surface. These devices are often purchased for children's rooms. As a rule, the light from such a device is dim, the coverage area is small.
- The table lamp is a classic option, which will be appropriate in any room and is unlikely to ever go out of style. Usually such a model is placed next to the bed - for ease of switching on and off. The light from such a device is dim, but with a more powerful light bulb, you can read a book.
- Night light toy can fit not only into a nursery, but also into an adult bedroom. Today, the range of such devices is very wide: from small soft toys to unusual options.
- Night Light Projector is the most modern species. It is a plafond through which various drawings and figures are projected onto the ceiling (most often the starry sky). These bedtime pictures are soothing for both adults and children. Today, many interesting options for such devices are presented.
Smart night light (or "smart") is an advanced lighting fixture. It already has a built-in sensor that can react to movement, light - and at the same time turns on a pleasant melody. Now you don't need a button to turn on and off, the newest lamp reacts to body movements, at the time of day This model is convenient and practical both in the room for children and in the bedroom of adults. To choose the right model, you need to thoroughly check the characteristics and follow simple rules
How to choose the right one?
A bedroom is a place where a calm environment is very important, as well as a special atmosphere. That is why it is so important to choose the right lighting. Many people choose a battery-powered nightlight for the bedroom, which has certain features:
- Mobility and convenience. It can be carried from one room to another, as it is wireless and not tied to a specific location.
- Durable materials (plastic, glass, wood).
- A variety of shapes and colors.
- Most often - compactness.
Such a lamp creates diffused and dim light, which helps to relax and tune the body to sleep.
Before purchasing a wireless device, you first need to determine the location. For ease of reading, wall or bedside sconces can be purchased. It will be convenient for young parents to go and check the baby with a "smart" night light or a toy night light. After determining the location, you should decide on the style of the lamp.
It should be in harmony with the overall composition.
The next point to pay attention to is the material from which the device is made. The most natural and harmless material is wood, as well as stone and glass. High-quality plastic is also a harmless material that does not emit vapors and is odorless. An important point is to check the integrity of the goods. All elements must be free of chips, unpleasant odor and deformation.
An important factor that must be taken into account when choosing a luminaire is the types of lamps used in the device. LED bulbs are safe, energy efficient and durable. They also emit a glow that is pleasant and soft on the eyes. With special care, a night light must be chosen for a children's room.
The children's room (like any other room) needs lighting. The quality of the child's sleep depends on the correct choice of lighting device. Parents, trying to create a safe environment in their children's room, opt for wireless nightlights. Such devices are convenient to use and move, and a variety of types will allow you to choose the most suitable model without any problems.
When choosing a luminaire, you must follow the following rules:
- Particular attention should be paid to the model and its quality. You shouldn't buy a lamp made of glass or cheap plastic. Plastic can become a source of unpleasant odors and release harmful substances, and glass can break. An exception is wall lamps, which are difficult for a child to reach.
- Focus on the age of the child. For newborns, an ideal light source will be a bedside lamp-module, or bedside lamps. For these kids, a “smart” lamp with a touch sensor is also suitable. For children from one to three years old, you can pick up a night light in the form of a soft toy or a bedside composition. A wall lamp with clothespins is also suitable, which can be hung on both the curtain and the bed. For older children, a projector night light, a smart night light and table lamps are suitable. The child will be able to turn on and off such devices on their own - as needed:
- Pay attention to brightness the light that the night light gives. An excellent option would be a device with a brightness control.
- Instrument color should not be too bright or aggressive. The color yellow is optimal, as it has a calming effect on the child's psyche. You need to pay attention to the decoration of the night light. Nightlights in the form of animals or cartoon characters are suitable for a children's room. Such lamps are creative elements of the room during the day, essential assistants - at night.
- It is worth carefully examining the plafonds for holes. Even the smallest hole, in the event of a light bulb burst, can push the debris out, then the child will get hurt.
The battery-powered night light is a very useful assistant in the apartment - for both parents and children.
In order for it to perform not only the main function, it must be chosen correctly. At the same time, bedside lamps for adults and children will differ in several ways.
If you suddenly decide to make a night light for your child yourself, then watch our next video with a detailed master class.