Any, even the most perfect, interior is made truly special, harmonious and complete not only by beautiful walls and furniture, but also by various details and accessories. Lighting is an integral part of any room, because with its help you can not only illuminate the room, but also advantageously highlight certain zones in it. Elite chandeliers can become an irreplaceable thing in the interior, because in addition to their main functions, they will become a highlight of any room.
Features of the
With the help of well-chosen and located lighting, you can advantageously beat any room design. However, there are many nuances here that simply cannot be ignored. Obviously, the simplest and cheapest chandelier of incomprehensible production may well ruin an expensive and matched interior. Of course, such things are often not combined, but anything happens.
Today there are quite a few copies of expensive chandelier models that are used to pass off as originals and sell them at decent prices, and, unfortunately, only experienced people can distinguish copies from fakes.
I would like to note right away that if you do not want to attack a fake, then purchase high-quality lighting devices exclusively in licensed and proven salons that sell original products.
In general, you should be very careful with online stores. Exceptions are the official websites of certain brands.
To understand that this is an elite chandelier model, you should pay attention to the following points:
- On the material and its quality… It is worth remembering that cheap plastic, aluminum and other inexpensive materials and metals are not used when creating lighting devices from the luxury category.
- Elite chandeliers are often decorated with expensive, though not precious stones., Swarovski crystals, crystal, colored glass and Murano. Bronze, brass and gilding can be used as the main materials for the chandelier.
- When creating any lighting device belonging to the Lux category, they use safe and durable materials., which one hundred percent justify the cost of the product itself.
- An important point when choosing chandeliers in this category is their design., which can be developed according to individual sketches or in general in a single copy. Real professionals are working on many models, so their creations are truly unique.
- An elite chandelier will never be cheap if only because the low cost will not cover all the costs of its creation. When you see huge discounts on supposedly expensive fixtures, lamps or chandeliers, think several times whether the original is in front of you or a fake. Also, very often at low prices, they offer defective models or chandeliers with a small defect, which cannot be seen at first glance.
- Expensive models from the elite category are mainly produced abroad. The most popular manufacturers and suppliers of these products are Italy, France, Germany and some other European countries. Domestic firms also produce interesting and designer models of chandeliers, but they are in less demand.
Pay attention to design
It is believed that the first chandeliers appeared even among the ancient Greeks, but decorations for them began to be invented only in the Renaissance.In addition, an interesting fact in their decoration is not only an aesthetic motive, but also a brighter light, because the same crystal can reflect it even more from itself.
The design of expensive chandeliers is often thought over for a very long time, in addition, many craftsmen make special sets so that the chandeliers do not feel "lonely" in the interior, for example, you can purchase a lamp in the same manufacturing style or a sconce for a chandelier.
It does not matter at all in what style the chandelier will be made, because its entire design should be thought out as much as possible. It must be perfect and impeccable.
Today you will find the following styles in which premium chandeliers can be created:
- The classic direction, which includes the following styles: directly classics, art deco, baroque, empire and others. Classics involves the use of forging, gilding, crystal, expensive textiles, such as silk or velvet.
- A modern trend that includes modern, Scandinavian style, English, minimalism and others. The main materials here are expensive steel, glass, as well as many other materials and high quality textiles.
Famous Italian workshops love to pay attention to the design of chandeliers, while using their famous Murano glass, in Spain they prefer to decorate lighting products with crystal, but the Germans simply adore forging as a design.
How to choose?
To begin with, it is worth choosing between several styles in which these or those chandeliers are made. Much attention should be paid to this point, because an expensive chandelier should be combined with the future interior as much as possible, be its addition.
So, in order to choose and purchase the right model, you should not forget the following:
- Find out in the store about the country of manufacture of the chandelier model you have chosen, as well as about the availability of a certificate for this product. This is especially important if you are ready to shell out a decent amount for the future lighting decor element.
- It is best to buy luxury models in stores, rather than online, so that you can personally assess the quality and appearance of the product. Today, many popular stores have a very convenient function of delivering several products at once directly to your home, when you can choose the one from them.
- Be sure to check the information about the warranty. Often, high-end stores offer it for quite a long time.
- It is also very important to remember that if the chandelier is the highlight of the whole room and sets the tone for it, then it should be a win-win combination with the interior. Bulk chandelier models should be purchased for large rooms, while small chandeliers are suitable for smaller rooms. However, there are exceptions when several small chandeliers are placed in huge living rooms or halls.
If you think that the choice of an elite chandelier may make you a little difficult, then give preference to a professional designer, whose services today can be ordered at a very favorable price. It is also best to choose diode versions of chandeliers and lamps, which are considered more economical.
Where can I get it?
The range of expensive and elite chandeliers in certain stores may be small, this is due to the fact that they are not bought as actively as budget models. Basically, shops with lighting equipment and devices work with luxury models to order, which you can choose in the salon's catalog. But again, do not forget that we are talking about proven brands and companies.
We also recommend paying attention to the following European brands that produce luxury chandeliers:
- Robers - a brand from Germany, mainly working with complex materials. Brings the most unusual ideas to life.
- La Murrina. A brand from Venice, which carefully approaches the development of each of its chandelier models, many experts even consider them to be one of a kind.
- Bellart. Italian handcrafted lighting products.
- Flamina. A Florentine brand that combines elements of antiquity and modernity in its products.
Of course, this is not the whole list of brands that sell luxury chandeliers and other lighting products, but these brands are quite worthy of attention.
Models in the interior
- Elite chandeliers look truly luxurious in expensive interiors. Ceiling options perfectly complement suspended ceilings, massive models of chandeliers look especially advantageous. No less interesting are lamps and chandeliers made in the same semi-antique design. Such models are especially often chosen for country and country apartments.
- Crystal models easily organize a palace setting, they can be placed in spacious halls or bedrooms with high ceilings.
- Openwork chandeliers with detailed decoration will fit well into the dining room. Do not be afraid to purchase options with forging, they will not make the space and interior heavy at all, but, on the contrary, will set him in the mood and transform it favorably.
You will learn how elite chandeliers are made from the following video.