It is hardly possible to imagine a home without at least one chandelier in it, because such devices help to fill any room with light. They are wonderful decorative elements. Today there are many different devices - both from foreign and domestic manufacturers. The choice is up to the clients. Particular attention should be paid to beautiful glass chandeliers that complement a wide variety of interiors. Next, you will learn about the features of this type of chandelier, their varieties and interesting options in the interior.
Features of the
Glass chandeliers are considered the most popular in comparison with other models. Some of their features include the following:
- Versatility… Appliance models of this type often easily fit into a variety of interiors. In addition, such chandeliers are considered the most practical, easy to care for, and in general - they are not considered difficult by themselves, even to install. The only exceptions are massive models with an abundance of decor.
- Glass allows you to perfectly reflect light, thanks to which the room will be illuminated much brighter than when choosing other lighting fixtures.
- A wide variety of glass models is also good news. since such options are considered the most popular among a wide variety of buyers. Glass chandeliers are made using a variety of materials, which determines the price of the product itself. The more expensive and high-quality the glass used in the manufacture, the more expensive the chandelier will cost in the store.
- Such products can be created in the most unusual designs, great attention can be paid to shapes and details. These chandeliers come in a variety of styles. Glass models can be made in the style of minimalism or high-tech, classic versions are also possible.
- A large selection of a wide variety of colors will also delight many discerning buyers. Choosing the right chandelier for any room and for any interior is not difficult.
A wide variety of types of glass chandeliers is due to their relevance and demand in the modern lighting market. Czech glass, which is very often used in the manufacture of lighting devices, is in great demand, but it is also quite expensive. Models made of such glass always look “expensive” and luxurious, because they often contain many miniature details.
You can find many models of glitter and frosted glass chandeliers - in a wide variety of shades and styles. Murano glass Venetian chandeliers also look great - in any interior. Models of such chandeliers can be made to order (by various elite workshops from Europe). If you are looking for something unusual, but not entirely complicated, then models of chandeliers and lamps made of blown glass will be very useful.
When choosing one or another chandelier, you can give preference to classic white, transparent or frosted glass. Such models are considered universal, they will suit any interior. However, the models made with colored glass are no less interesting. Chandeliers with multi-colored glass shades will be a great addition to a modern apartment.
Lamps, sconces and other lighting fixtures can be decorated with unusual glass details - for example, bright red, pink, green or yellow. This is not the whole color palette. Light fixtures of dark colors will perfectly complement classic interiors, and more delicate options (for example, from pastel colors) will fill the house with coziness and warmth.
The basic rule when choosing a light source (according to many experts) is as follows: the larger the area of the room, the larger and more massive the chandelier. And here everything is logical, but such interiors are also possible when several small chandeliers are hung simultaneously in large rooms. It looks no worse than if there was one large chandelier on the ceiling.
Today you can find standard ceiling and pendant models in a wide variety of sizes. In addition to them, unusual shades or glass pendants can go.
The price does not always depend directly on the size of the product, because special attention is paid to materials and work. Models made by hand and using expensive glass will cost significantly more. At the same time, it does not matter at all whether a miniature chandelier model or a large… Although massive products with a lot of glass and crystal ornaments may well hit the buyer's wallet, they are also installed mainly in expensive residential premises.
For different styles
Many glass models are universal, but do not forget that they too should be in good harmony with the interior of the house:
For a classic interior, you can choose a variety of chandeliers. Most often these are not very catchy models, combining unsurpassed style and chic. A variety of glass, crystal and their combinations can be used as decor
Baroque and Rococo styles require something lush and luxurious, so massive chandeliers with a lot of glass details will come in handy. Baroque chandeliers always look chic, so you should pay attention to the models made of Venetian glass, as well as to the items decorated with artificial candles
Modern style does not require anything complicated to add, you can choose chandeliers with glass balls for it. The same models will successfully fit into the techno style. Models with hanging balls of different diameters also look very interesting
Tiffany chandeliers (as if made from pieces of glass) are always suitable for classic interiors.
How to choose?
To choose the right glass chandelier, consider the following:
- You should definitely pay attention to the details, components, in addition, preference should be given to models with energy-saving bulbs.
- Suspended and flat models are perfect for low ceilings.
- If there is a desire to purchase a glass chandelier in several tiers, then it is worth remembering that the room for such a model must correspond to it.
- It is best to choose chandeliers live in order to see how the device looks in reality, because pictures on the Internet often cannot convey all the beauty and sophistication of a glass product.
- Do not forget that the highest quality chandelier models are sold only in stores that have won the trust of buyers - be sure to take this into account if you want to spend a decent amount on a purchase.
How to wash?
It will be quite difficult to wash the chandelier itself, pendants and glass shades. It all depends on the model. If it is possible to remove the decor, then it can be washed and dried separately, without using very strong cleaning agents. The structure itself can be wiped off dust. To prevent the dust from settling so quickly, it makes sense to treat the chandelier with special agents and sprays with an antistatic effect.
If certain elements on the chandelier cannot be removed, then you can clean them using special fabric gloves.
To remove dust, you can use both dry cleaning and wet cleaning. Everything will depend on the degree of pollution.
Glass chandeliers with clear shades are great for kitchens in a wide variety of styles. Models with glass drops and decorative stones are no less interesting. Ceiling chandeliers in chrome color are perfect for a hall or living room. Such models are made using metal and look quite stylish. Very often, glass models of chandeliers are placed in the dining area, choosing options for this with hanging details that always attract attention.
For the bedroom, you can pick up a colored glass chandelier that will look very advantageous on the suspended ceiling.
Glass chandeliers look no less interesting in offices, especially if there is a table or floor lamp in the same style. This duo looks just great.
If you are experiencing difficulties in choosing the right chandelier, you can turn to professional designers and decorators for help.which today offer their services at quite affordable prices. Then you will definitely not be disappointed with the lighting. Of course, if you are not in doubt about your taste, you can make your own choice. So you can show youraboutand design skills.
For an overview of beautiful glass chandeliers, see the next video.