Spanish lamps are highly regarded for their unrivaled quality and unique design. Mantra chandeliers do not deviate from these features either.
About the brand
The Spanish company Mantra has been in the lighting market for over 25 years. During its existence, it was able to take a leading position among the companies offering lamps not only in Spain, but also in Europe and Russia.
The staff of this company employs highly qualified designers and engineers who help to combine the beauty of forms and innovative solutions. The result is a product that not only meets international quality standards, but also has an unsurpassed appearance.
The main stylistic directions of the products are high-tech and modern. These styles require complex shapes and bold solutions. All this you will see in the Mantra chandeliers.
Features of the
Mantra ceiling lights have a number of features:
- The collection of chandeliers of this manufacturer is updated every season, which allows you to change these devices even depending on the season, refreshing the interior of the room, while always remaining in trend.
- All devices have a unique design and will become a highlight in your interior.
- The technology for connecting and operating devices is simplified to the maximum, which extends the service life of the devices and makes them easier to use.
- But at the same time there are chandeliers in which their functions are expanded. Such devices can react to sounds by changing the lighting power or turn on and off with a clap.
- Most models are equipped with a standard E27 base, which allows you to easily pick up a light bulb for them.
All Mantra chandeliers can be divided into several groups.
By type of attachment
- Suspended. This type of chandelier is hung on a hook that is embedded in the ceiling. The place of fastening is subsequently covered with a decorative strip. This method allows you to quickly hang the chandelier without the need for special tools. But at the same time, modern dwellings do not provide for this mounting on the ceiling. In addition, such devices cannot be installed on stretch ceilings.
- Ceiling. This type is attached to the ceiling with screws. This makes it possible to place the chandelier anywhere in the room, regardless of the peculiarity of the ceiling project. In addition, they can also be mounted on stretch ceilings. Therefore, now such devices are at the peak of popularity.
By the type of lamps
Three types of lamps are used in Mantra fixtures:
- LEDs. These are small bulbs that shine quite brightly and give eye-pleasing lighting. They are quite economical, which saves energy costs. In addition, the service life of such lamps is quite long.
- Standard bulbs. They are shaped like a pear. They can be both conventional incandescent lamps, and LED, and energy-saving. The last two types are also energy efficient.
- Halogen. This type of lamp can have an original shape in the form of a candle flame, which does not require an additional shade. They are also often produced in a smaller version. The disadvantage of such specimens is that they burn out rather quickly, unlike LEDs, and consume quite a lot of electricity.
On the plinth
Although most of the chandelier models from this manufacturer have a standard E27 base, in some models it has a reduced size E14. It is worth paying attention to this when choosing bulbs.
How to choose?
Mantra chandeliers have a wide range of models. When choosing them, it is worth considering several nuances.
Of course, your preference is not the last factor in choosing a ceiling light. Don't buy a fixture that you don't like, even if it works great for the room. With such an accessory, you will no longer like the whole interior of the room. You should be comfortable with the chandelier with all your heart.
You immediately need to decide what function your chandelier will perform - whether it will become the main lighting or will only be the highlight of a certain area.
Do not forget that the chandelier must match the style of the room. Most of the models of this manufacturer are designed for modern interiors. And trying to fit them into the classics is not worth it.
The size of the chandelier should also match the dimensions of the room. A lamp that is too bulky will "hide" centimeters of the area, and too small will look ridiculous.
Of course, most Mantra chandeliers have a standard color: metal case with gold or silver plating, transparent, white or milky shades. But there are also colored models. When installing such devices in your home, you need to take into account that a colored chandelier needs support by other furnishing attributes, for example, textiles. Also, you should choose the chandelier body in accordance with other metal objects in the interior. And if, for example, you have silver handles installed on your doors, then you do not need to buy a chandelier with a gold frame.
The power of the chandelier also plays an important role. So it is worth immediately calculating what light intensity this device should provide for you in a given room, so that it is as comfortable as possible to be in it.
Here are the norms for different premises per 1 sq. m:
- Kitchen, living room - 20 W.
- Bathroom, office, nursery - at least 16 watts.
- Bedroom - at least 12 watts.
The norms are given for incandescent lamps, it is worth applying them for energy-saving devices with a correction factor.
The Mantra company produces modern ceiling lamps of a rather original form. Here are some interesting models.
- Strass 5885. A model filled with tenderness and romance. The body is made in chrome color. Shades and flowers on the rod are made of high quality transparent glass. Such a lamp would be ideal as a zone lighting in a teenage girl's room.
- Zero 3677. This ceiling light is a simple white spot on the ceiling. Without unnecessary details, it fits perfectly into the minimalist style.
- Knot LED 4991. An original lamp in the form of rod bends. A great option for high-tech or loft style.
How to care?
All metal parts of the chandeliers have a high-quality coating that resists high humidity. This makes it possible not to be afraid to wipe the device with a damp cloth
The wooden inserts of these devices are treated with special impregnations. Which protect the tree from the effects of moisture, so you can also not be afraid to wipe them with a damp cloth
Glass shades can be washed even under running water. The only thing to be wary of is its too high temperature, as it can damage the physical properties of the material and lead to its fragility
Do not use abrasive substances when cleaning the device. This can damage the protective layer on the luminaire and it will lose its appearance.
Also, do not use chlorine-containing substances. It is better to use ordinary soapy water, special glass cleaners and polish.
Where could I buy?
Spanish Mantra chandeliers are available everywhere. They are offered by many large lighting stores. In addition, many online stores also offer products from this company. But in order not to run into a fake, it is worth asking for documents that will confirm the authenticity of the product.
The cost of Mantra chandeliers is quite varied, and depends on their model. It starts at 12,500 rubles. For some samples of new collections made using innovative technologies, the price can go up to 70 thousand rubles.
It's hard to find someone who doesn't like the Mantra chandelier. Buyers who have already purchased this product speak of its unsurpassed quality. In addition, the devices of this company have an extraordinary appearance and immediately become the highlight of the room. The only thing consumers regret is that Mantra does not produce chandeliers for classic interiors.
In the video below you can see an overview of the Mantra Eve 1131 chandelier in different interiors.