When it becomes unbearably hot outside and, accordingly, at home, you want to feel the breath of the breeze. At the same time, not everyone has the opportunity to install an air conditioner in their apartment. Chandeliers with fans come to the rescue here. Let's consider the main features and advantages of such products.
Features of the
Many modern users have already appreciated the advantages of modern chandeliers with fans, among which the following characteristics stand out in particular:
Functionality is one of the first reasons why buyers choose to opt for such products. Based on the name of such an object, it becomes clear that the chandelier allows not only to effectively illuminate the room, but also acts as a fan. It is worth noting that these two options can function both together and separately. Everything will depend on the mode you choose
- Air flow distribution. Situated directly under the ceiling, this chandelier allows air to circulate efficiently. This way you can automatically cool or warm the room.
- Simplicity and ease of use. The fan chandelier is convenient to use. It is installed as a standard lighting fixture. Compared to air conditioning, the models do not require constant maintenance.
- A wide range of goods. Modern manufacturers offer buyers a variety of options that will appeal to even fastidious users. One has only to choose the stylish model that fits perfectly into the interior of your apartment.
- Stylish models. Such a chandelier will help to organically complement your room, will become its highlight. By choosing a creative option for your home, you can pleasantly surprise your family and friends.
- Saving. A chandelier with a fan consumes less energy than conventional light bulbs. It also saves such a unit and space. Such a product will successfully fit into even the smallest room and will look great there.
- Chandelier fan suitable for use not only in closed rooms. You can install such a device on a veranda, in gazebos, where you cannot install an air conditioner.
- Security. When buying, every zealous owner takes care of the safety of his family. Since the product is located under the ceiling, it cannot harm the household. Also, such a product eliminates the appearance of drafts. Room cooling is achieved by constant air movement.
- The advantages of the product include the ability to install it yourself… The scheme is quite simple, in contrast to the installation of split systems.
- Comfort and ease of use. Many of these chandeliers are equipped with control panels. You will be able to remotely control the operation of the product.
- Comfortable microclimate created in a room using similar products. This is especially true in the summer.
- Great mood. A practical, stylish and functional product will delight you aesthetically. All this will set you and your household for success.
In addition to the many advantages, one cannot fail to highlight some of the disadvantages that are inherent in detailed models:
- If you choose the wrong model, then the chandelier may not work efficiently. For example, for apartments that have an impressive area, it is better to purchase chandeliers with the appropriate power and parameters. Otherwise, you may simply not come to the desired result.
- Moving elements are included in each model, so the chandelier must be fixed to the ceiling with a rigid suspension.
- Products of lower cost can be made without observing the required proportions. When the rotating parts are bulky for the motor, the motor may not be able to withstand the load. So the product will quickly fail.
Before you go to the store and buy a chandelier with a fan, you should figure out what types of this product exist.
By the way of using the models can be divided into:
- Universal. Typically, these products are used in living rooms and industrial premises.
- Household. Their scope includes only small rooms.
- Street. They are installed on verandas, open areas.
With regard to the material of the fan blades, the models are divided into the following types:
Depending on the mounting method, such a chandelier can be:
- Ceiling. This model attaches directly to the ceiling. In this case, a tightly fitting mounting plate is used.
- Suspension the option implies the presence of a suspension. With its help, the chandelier is attached.
Bulbs of any type are used for such devices. These can be halogen options, incandescent lamps, energy-saving, LED.
Based on the rotation of the blades, the models can be divided into the following groups:
- Clockwise stroke;
- Round trip.
Usually, counterclockwise rotation is used on hot days. So the air flows downward, blowing at the same time the entire room. The air flow becomes more efficient. In winter, rotation is used, in which the air flows are directed upward. At the same time, colder air rises, displacing and dispersing warm air from the ceiling along the walls and down the apartment. This makes the air temperature comfortable.
You can also subdivide products by control method. These can be standard manual options or modern products with a control panel. Their advantages include ease of use.
You will be able to regulate the work of the product from anywhere in the apartment. Choose those products that will suit you the most.
How to choose?
It's no secret that when choosing any product, you should take a responsible approach to the purchase. Do not go to the store unprepared. Try to study all the models of similar chandeliers, as well as their technical characteristics, pros and cons. It is also better to think over the style and dimensions of the desired chandelier. So you will save your time when choosing a product.
Take your time in the store. All models are worth seeing. Be sure to evaluate the appearance of the product first. Make sure there are no dents, chips or cracks. Check the performance of the chandelier. Be sure to study what materials the product consists of.
Also remember that items that are too cheap can be substandard. So don't be afraid to spend your money on practical and durable options.
An important aspect is the diameter of the blades. The blowing space will depend on this parameter. If the height of your ceilings is no more than three meters, then it is better to choose a lighting device, the diameter of the blades of which is two and a half times smaller than the blowing area. You should also look at the shade of the structural elements. The fan can have a different number of blades. The most optimal is three to six elements.
Also select the chandelier according to the required lighting level. Pay attention to how many lamps are in the object, their types and parameters. The location of the shades, the dimensions of the chandelier, and the way the device is controlled will also play an important role.
Also, the choice of a chandelier-fan will depend on the style concept of the home, as well as on which room you want to define the product in. It is worth noting that the models will look great in the hall, in the bedroom, and in the children's room.They will provide an optimal microclimate, allowing air to circulate well.
Models are worth buying based on the style of your space. Choose the right color, materials, details. Then you can create an organic concept for your interior.
Today, many modern firms offer stylish chandeliers with fans. Among the more famous enterprises are such as Faro, Globo, Rolling Star and others. The cost of their products varies from 6 to 40 thousand rubles. One of the most expensive are Vento products. Designer chandeliers have the most creative configurations combined with high quality.
It should be noted that the price of the product is made up of the number of blade speeds, the control method. So, for example, options with a remote control will cost more.
Many buyers pay attention to the company's pricing policy. Everyone wants to purchase more budget options combined with quality characteristics. The most optimal in this case are models of the middle price range. These firms include Nordik Decor White, Nordik Decor Wood, HTD and others. A wide range of options will allow you to find the right chandelier.
One of the popular options is the Antic Star model. It is semi-antique. Its body is covered with gilding, which is specially aged. You can also choose products in other styles.
Among the numerous reviews, one can single out those that speak of the high quality of the product. This also applies to the brands discussed in the article. At the same time, the pricing policy of products can be completely different. Remember that cheap chandeliers can be substandard. Therefore, it is better to spend the funds once and purchase a practical model.
The wide range of goods is also a positive point. You can find a great option for the nursery or for the kitchen. The product will help to normalize the microclimate in the room by optimally distributing air flows.
Stylish examples in the interior
Today, there are many different types of fan chandeliers. You just have to choose the right option for your home. At the same time, it is possible to place a fashionable model not only in a closed space. Options for the terrace are relevant today. Decorate your gazebo with a stylish chandelier.
If you have a small space, then it is better to purchase a compact model. It should be located as close to the ceiling as possible. Remember, the more functional the lamp, the more expensive it will cost.
A properly selected chandelier will help not only illuminate the house, but also distribute air masses, and also charge you with positive emotions. Choose high-quality devices, then they will serve you for a long time.
You will learn how to install a chandelier with a fan in the following video.