Juteks was founded in Slovenia almost 80 years ago, and in the 90s was already the largest manufacturer of floor coverings, and has been trending ever since. In view of the increasing demand and popularity of products, it was decided to open an official representative office in the Russian city of Kameshkovo, Vladimir region. On May 13, 2008, construction began on the production complex of Utex RU, one of the leaders in the flooring industry. Construction and commissioning works were carried out in record time - in 2010 the plant produced the first batch of linoleum.
In 2012, the Slovenian and Russian JUTEKS plants became part of the Belgian group of companies BEAULIEU INTERNATIONAL GROUP. This led to the strengthening of the plant's positions both in the Russian and international markets.
The surface of the coatings is not afraid of moisture thanks to the upper elastic layer Extra guard PU, which repels water and dirt, and also serves as a reliable protection against ultraviolet rays, the effects of solvents and other chemical compounds. Products are produced in thickness from 2 to 4.3 mm with a protective layer of 0.8 mm, depending on the purpose and relief. The average roll length is 18-20 meters, but some models can reach 25. The width of floor coverings is from 1.5 to 5 meters. The outer layer is most often cramped and with its structure successfully imitates parquet, laminate, stone or tile.
The use of foamed vinyl allows you to achieve high sound and thermal insulation properties of linoleum. The durability of the products is ensured by a special protective layer made of PU-varnish, due to which the resistance of products to abrasion, mechanical damage and swelling of the top layer is excluded. The warranty period for Juteks products is 10 and 15 years, depending on the model.
To give the coating a unique shine, special technologies are used for the manufacture of the top layer, which is resistant to scratches and is not prone to haze and loss of the shiny effect.
Considering consumer reviews, a number of positive qualities of linoleum should be noted:
- wide price range, due to which there is the possibility of purchasing both budget options and expensive premium models. A wide variety of designs and color palette allows you to choose linoleum for any interior and any room;
- the manufacturer guarantees full compliance with international quality certificates and absolute environmental and hygienic safety of products;
- high sound and thermal insulation properties of linoleum;
- increased resistance to abrasion, temperature extremes and exposure to sunlight, moisture resistance;
- linoleum is produced in sizes that are convenient in width;
- ease of styling and care.
The company has launched the production of four types of linoleum, differing from each other in purpose, operation and place of use.
This coating is subject to stringent requirements for fire safety and wear resistance due to its use in places with high traffic. Available in two collections:
- "Premium" characterized by high density and high abrasion resistance. The surface is covered with a protective varnish, thanks to which the linoleum becomes resistant to mechanical stress, for example, regular use of furniture on wheels. The coating is absolutely safe and approved for use in children's and medical institutions.
- "Premium As" designed for use in specialized rooms with working electronic devices. Thanks to its anti-static effect, linoleum ensures the safety of employees.
It is used in public places with medium and high loads: in schools, hotels, offices, shops and conference rooms. Presented by three collections of wear-resistant and fireproof products:
- "Strong Plus" able to decorate any interior thanks to a wide variety of patterns and a wide range of colors.
- "Respekt" it successfully combines a low price and a large palette of various designs, it is produced in different widths, which makes it possible to use linoleum more economically.
- "Optimal" - the best combination of price and quality, available in different patterns and colors.
Designed for medium cross-country ability, produced in a wide range of models, meets all the requirements for safe use and has the necessary international certificates. Collections:
- Forum has a thickness of 4.3 mm, a double base in black polyester and a wide selection of patterns and designs imitating wood, stone, parquet and ceramic tiles.
- "Emprezo" also has maximum thickness, is durable and easy to clean.
- "Glamor" quite embossed, perfectly imitates wood fibers and structure, has a long service life.
Designed for rooms with moderate traffic, combines creative designs at an optimal price. Collections:
- "Planeta" has both a matte embossed and glossy smooth surface, which, when combining colors, textures and patterns, allows you to achieve interesting design solutions.
- "Liberty" - a variety of designs for freedom of creativity in the interior, combined with practical characteristics, will allow you to enjoy an excellent interior for many years.
- "Venus" - light and beautiful linoleum, which is available in different widths and has a low cost.
- "Megapolis" has excellent sound and heat insulation, resistance to temperature changes, beautiful design and affordable price.
- "Trend" - a practical collection that will significantly save money and will last for many years. TREND designs are comfortable, durable and resistant to temperature extremes.
When the flooring is delivered from the store, it must be rolled up. There should be no kinks and tight twisting. Do not fold the product in half to avoid unnecessary deformation. During transportation, it is forbidden to put other cargo on a roll, as well as transport it in an open body during precipitation. Storage of linoleum should be carried out in a dry ventilated room at a temperature of at least 10 degrees. It is forbidden to place the roll closer than one meter from the heating devices, and also to store it in an upright position.
When transporting in freezing temperatures after delivery to a warm room, the roll must be left for 48 hours, and only then can the product be unpacked.
It is forbidden to use whitening compounds for washing linoleum. It is advisable to use only special care products for PVC products. In order to avoid damage to the coating when moving furniture or other heavy things, it is necessary to use soft substrates that will not allow the linoleum to tear or scratch.
Thanks to a wide model range with a wide variety of patterns, colors and designs, Juteks has gained a strong leading position in the flooring market, and its products are able to satisfy the needs of even the most demanding customers.
For an overview of Juteks commercial linoleum, see the following video.