Among the wide variety of modern floor coverings, the Baum parquet board from Austrian manufacturers stands out. Parquet is a timeless and timeless classic, while Baum parquet flooring is a unique combination of classic flooring with modern technology.
Features and Benefits
Baum parquet flooring is a classic flooring with a modern twist.
The product is three-layer construction … The fibers of each subsequent layer are located perpendicular to the fibers of the previous one, which improves performance.
The flooring can be based on:
Hevea board. It has much better qualities than traditional coniferous substrates. Thanks to the juice, which generously impregnates the wood, insects do not damage it, which excludes the presence of wormholes and other violations of the wood structure. The top layer of the parquet is made of valuable wood species, including oak and ash. Layer thickness 4 mm
HDF board, which is a tightly compressed sawdust. Thanks to modern technology, it has a homogeneous structure and practically does not undergo deformation. The thickness of the top layer of such a board is only 2 mm
In both cases, the material has increased resistance to moisture and great strength. In this case, boards with a base of HDF-boards can be laid on the "warm floor" system. A seven-layer UV varnish coating or a three-layer UV oil coating can be used as a protective layer on the boards.
Boards can be single or three-lane.
The advantages of parquet boards from Austria include:
- Resistance to mechanical stress and deformation.
- Ability to withstand significant temperature changes.
- Simple installation, which is carried out in a glueless way using special third generation Leimlose Montagesystem UNILIN locking systems.
- Durability without loss of its characteristics.
- Hygienic and dust-repellent.
- Stylish design.
- Affordable price in the mid-range.
At the same time, despite the variations in composition, all Baum products are distinguished by their naturalness and safety for human health and the environment.
The advantages of the flooring are due to the peculiarities of production, among which:
- use of high quality materials;
- drying wood before use in special ovens;
- constant quality control;
- application of the latest developments and high-tech equipment.
In addition, manufacturers keep a close eye on new trends in the flooring market and regularly update their product range.
To extend the lifespan of your Austrian parquet flooring and further enhance its characteristics, you must follow a few simple rules:
- Lay a cork backing under the parquet, which will improve the sound insulation of the floor, which is especially important in multi-storey buildings.
- It is best to use rubber or felt pads on the furniture legs to avoid the risk of scratches.
- The most optimal conditions in a room with a parquet board are a temperature of 20-23 ° C with a humidity of 50-70%.
At the same time, there are practically no significant restrictions on cleaning the floor covered with such a parquet board.
For more information on the Baum parquet board, see below.
The range of the Austrian company today includes several collections of parquet boards.
- "Classik" is a three-strip board that fully conveys the structure of the wood. Available in a variety of colors: from light arctic ash and pearl oak to dark coffee oak.
- "Premium" is a single-strip version with a four-sided bevel, which will decorate any room and give it extra comfort.
- "Comfort" - new generation single-strip boards, combining original design and excellent performance. Along with the traditional oak and ash, American walnut is used as a finishing layer, which is distinguished by an unusual pattern.
- Comfort Plus. A distinctive feature of the collection is the presence of two locks that securely fasten the elements during installation.
- Comfort Eco. Plank 1-strip product with different lengths of planks, allowing you to create unusual patterns on the floor, giving the interior additional originality and attractiveness.
Each collection includes glossy, matte and textured coatings.
For almost two decades, Baum has been producing parquet boards. The growing popularity is the result of consistently high quality, successfully combined with an affordable price. This is evidenced by the numerous reviews of those who have already appreciated the flooring from the Austrian manufacturer.
First of all, consumers appreciate the appearance of parquet, which is able to give a neat and presentable appearance to any room.
At the same time, they note that there are no scratches on the coating from the claws of pets or as a result of funny children's games, and the spots that appear are easily removed without unnecessary trouble.
Buyers consider the easy installation of the material to be important, they like that there is no need to wait for the glue to dry and fix the boards after laying it - put it down and use it right away.