Parquet board is a unique invention of designers from Sweden. It is a floor covering made of natural wood with excellent technical characteristics and an impressive service life. Due to its high quality characteristics, Tarkett parquet has become very popular with flooring buyers.
The international company Tarkett, consisting of 28 enterprises, has been producing floor coverings for over a hundred years and has always held a leading position in the building materials market due to the impeccable quality of its products.
In the first half of the last century, the engineers of the Tarkett company patented a unique technology for the production of multilayer parquet boards. Due to the fact that they made the lower working layer of pine, gluing the wood fibers across, the expansion coefficient of the parquet was significantly reduced. The quality characteristics of the material that appeared as a result of the experiment surpassed the wildest expectations: a significant increase in service life, a decrease in production costs, and excellent external characteristics.
Tarkett parquet board is three-layer construction: inexpensive coniferous wood is used as a base, a set of slats made of hard wood is used as an average, and types of expensive noble tree species are used as the top veneer.
The creators of Tarkett parquet boards use only natural wood, therefore these products are undoubtedly an environmentally friendly material.
Despite all the diversity of the assortment of parquet boards in the modern market of building and finishing materials, the products of Tarkett are in constant demand. And it's not surprising after all, it has a number of tangible advantages:
- A wide range of parquet color solutions, including American walnut and African mahogany, wenge and acacia, oak and ash, presented on the domestic market, is able to satisfy the taste of any, even the most demanding customer.
- If the need arises, Tarkett parquet boards can be tinted to give a darker shade without compromising its original quality.
- The unique production technology guarantees the consumer a high degree of wear resistance and exceptional durability, giving the parquet board a warm gloss and presentable appearance even after a long time.
- During the production process, the parquet board is subjected to a sevenfold varnish coating under direct UV irradiation. It is such a complex processing technology that gives the material exceptional resistance to external adverse influences.
- The perfection of the locking system makes laying and installing the floor covering as easy as possible. It is she who allows you to quickly and efficiently carry out restoration work.
Depending on the number of rows of dice in the face layer of the parquet board all its diversity can be divided into several types:
- Single-lane. The top layer of this model is one solid strip made of valuable wood veneer, due to which it has a very high cost price.
- Two-way. The front side consists of two rows of longitudinal strips.
- Three-lane. The front side consists of three rows of decorative wood planks.It is the most stable and inexpensive parquet board in use, imitating ordinary parquet. This type of parquet board has the highest flooring resistance to external influences and temperature extremes, thanks to which it has become incredibly popular among similar floor coverings.
Three-strip parquet Tarkett will become not only an elegant decoration of any style direction in the interior, but also a floor covering of unsurpassed quality and reliability. An amazing material with a unique charm, character and a breath of luxury is able to bring with it extraordinary elegance and comfort to any home. It is the three-strip parquet that has become the favorite material of designers when creating interiors. in classic style, modern and art deco.
And these are not just nice words. Numerous reviews of dozens of happy owners of the fair floor from Tarkett parquet boards are able to dispel the last doubts of those who have not yet decided on the choice.
For how easy it is to install Tarkett parquet boards, see the next video.