It is always worth ordering a reliable automatic gate for your garage. It is very important to choose the right manufacturer, comfort and reliability depend on it. Our article will consider Alutech sectional doors, their types, characteristics and advantages.
Features of the
For more than 20 years, Alutech has been producing roller shutter systems, barriers and gates, including those with automation. Its products are deservedly popular in our country and abroad; more than 25 sales companies are represented in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Germany, the Czech Republic and other countries. Today it is one of the most demanded enterprises producing garage, industrial, panoramic gates, wickets and roller shutters.
Alutech sectional doors are made up of bonded panels that, when opened and closed, slide along guide rails. When assembled, they are placed above the doorway and do not take up much space.
Opening is effortless, everything happens automatically. This is the most popular type of garage door in Russia and Europe.
Alutech sectional doors have the following advantages:
- controlled by stationary or remote control, which is connected to an electric drive;
- the company gives a guarantee of durability, on average it is 25 thousand lifting and lowering cycles, that is, they can be opened and closed several times a day for 10 years;
- all parts of Alutech gates are made of high quality materials, they are environmentally friendly, do not emit harmful impurities into the atmosphere;
- mechanisms and sandwich panels of sectional doors are safe to use;
- at the request of the customer, gates of various dimensions, with all kinds of designs and colors can be presented.
The products of Alutech Gate Systems are certified and manufactured according to international standards with quality control.
The main components of Alutech overhead doors are sandwich panels connected by intermediate hinges in the form of a bent sheet, which are made of anti-corrosion coated steel.
This design ensures reliability and safety. There is no chance of pinching your fingers between the panels.
The rollers, due to which the sandwich panels move along the guides, have brackets made of aluminum and stainless steel, with the help of which it is possible to adjust the abutment of the sandwich panels to the garage opening. Easy opening is ensured by tension torsion springs located above the door opening. They also have safety clutches that prevent the door leaf from falling in the event of a breakdown of the entire mechanism.
The guides are made of lightweight and durable metal in the shape of the letter "L". When the electric drive is activated, the panels move first up, then in a horizontal position and are completely hidden inside the garage opening behind the lintel. The opening itself remains completely free.
Alutech gates can be controlled using a permanently installed electric drive or using a remote control panel. To do this, you just need to press a button while in the car.
If the light is turned off in a country house, you can switch the gate to manual control mode using the provided unlocking. Then they can be easily opened with the handle located at the bottom of the canvas. And the electromechanical lock is reliably protected from burglary, it is possible to install a special system against jacking up.
Of the safety parameters, it is also worth noting the complete automatic stop when it comes into contact with an obstacle. The actuator will not move the panels, they will remain in the closed position.
At the request of the customer, you can install a bezel of any color and different pattern. It is also possible to order various accessories, for example, built-in acrylic windows or an internal wicket, a side door - in the open position, it will block the full opening of the gate.
The manufacturer "Alutech Gate Systems" supplied 3 types of overhead sectional doors - Classic, Standard and Trend:
- Gate models Alutech Classic have a maximum length and height of 6000 by 3085 mm, that is, they are suitable for any car. Their mechanism has an adjustable connecting spring, which gives an even stretch of the cables. The frame is glued on all sides with a rubber seal, which gives a reliable seal. There are 3 options for installing the doors themselves: low, standard and high, so you can install them in any opening in the garage.
- Lifting gates Alutech Standard have tension springs designed to run smoothly and prevent spontaneous falling. Thanks to their lightweight design, they can be installed in about 3 hours while maintaining the same reliability and durability. The maximum height and width of the doors is 3500 by 3085 mm.
- Garage door models Trend consist of lightweight panels with a thickness of 40 mm, structural parts made of galvanized steel, all the necessary security systems are provided. These are reliable lifting systems that come at a reasonable price.
Alutech Classic varieties have heights from 1950 to 3085 mm and widths from 3500 to 6000 mm. Standard options range from 1985 x 2110 to 3085 x 3500 mm. Alutech Trend models are designed for a garage from 3x3 m to 5x3 m. The thickness of the panels for the first two series is 45 mm, for the last 40 mm.
How to choose?
A wide range of sizes allows you to choose doors from this manufacturer of any width and height, even for two cars. If you want to save money, you can purchase and install in your garage a budget but reliable version of Alutech Trend, which is suitable for a temperate climate. If the design of the future room and the combination of doors with external decoration are important, then there is the possibility of choosing different options for patterns:
And you can choose any colors that are applied with a galvanized coating on a steel tape, including under the texture of wood.
For reliability, it is better to choose completely ready-made automatic gates with installation and connection. During installation, a warranty is given, so there is no doubt about reliability and safety during operation.
First, you need to measure the dimensions of the garage opening and decide which type of Alutech door to buy. The room must be prepared for installation.
Installation has the following step-by-step scheme:
- Fastening the slats to the frame and base of the garage. The garage opening must be strong enough to support the weight of the structure.
- Guides are installed on the frame, then horizontal structures.
- Assembling panels and adjusting roller mounts.
- Installing the engine, placing the cable in the grooves, checking the smooth running.
Only after the smooth, unimpeded movement of the rollers with the panels has been checked, can the bolts be screwed on them all the way. If there are additional built-in elements in the structure, they are mounted after the basic installation of the frame and guides. The wicket or windows are inserted in the closed position of the gate.
Levigato drives can be installed on Alutech doors to automate them. They allow you to remotely open and close the leaves, connect lighting, program the closing functions by time, adjust the speed of the drive and a lot of other useful functions.
For reliability, you should do the preventive maintenance of the Alutech door yourself. It includes cleaning the mechanism parts, frame, guides and panels from dust, ice and dirt, adjusting the bolts for smooth running and lubricating the mechanisms.
At least once a year, it is worthwhile to carry out equipment diagnostics by specialists, and if necessary, contact a professional for repair. It is worth remembering that many suppliers provide a free service warranty, usually for 1-3 years.
Operating since 1996, Alutech has reliably recommended its products. Its sectional overhead door is appreciated for its ease of installation, reliability and beautiful appearance. Any model from the collection has a modern look and is combined with different architectural styles.
Most of the reviews on garage doors from the manufacturer "Alutech Gate Systems" are positive, they are especially appreciated for their strength, high thermal insulation and smooth silent operation.
See the video below for the installation of Alutech sectional doors.