Ceramic tiles Tubadzin, produced by the Polish company of the same name, are very popular and in high consumer demand. The products of the concern firmly occupy a leading position in the European construction market and compete with well-known Spanish, Italian and German brands.
Features and Benefits
Ceramic tiles are the most common type of wall and floor cladding. The high performance characteristics of the material make it possible to use it not only for interior, but also for exterior decoration. The demand for Tubadzin tiles is due to the following undeniable advantages:
- complete environmental safety and hygiene the material is explained by the absence of toxic components and toxic substances harmful to health in the composition of the products;
- attractive appearance. A distinctive feature of Polish tiles is the presence of exquisite patterns with an unusual combination of lines and colors, as well as a successful imitation of stone and wood grain structure. Products are characterized by saturation of shades and resistance to fading, which allows you to maintain their original appearance for a long time;
- strength and durability of products. Tubadzin products are characterized by good resistance to abrasion and chemical solutions. Products have high impact and thermal resistance, perfectly tolerate the effects of high humidity and extreme temperatures. This allows tiling the walls of saunas, swimming pools, kitchens and bathrooms. The excellent performance of the products is due to the use of high quality materials and innovative technologies for hardening ceramic blanks;
- huge range of products with a wide variety of colors and designs will allow you to choose a model for any interior style. The presence of remnants of tiles from previous collections in the warehouse provides an opportunity to purchase the necessary samples after several years. This will allow you to easily replace damaged copies even after a long time;
- thoughtful pricing policy and competent logistics allow the company to produce ceramic tiles at a cost that is comfortable for the buyer. Polish products are an ideal ratio of price and quality, which makes them even more recognizable and in demand.
The Tubadzin company produces a large number of excellent collections of ceramic tiles, each with a unique design and a variety of colors. Among the numerous models, there are both traditional classic versions of products without a pattern with a smooth surface, as well as design samples with original graphic compositions, made in different styles. The most popular today are the following series:
- Maxima. The model is presented in restrained colors, made in a nautical style, and will be a good solution for decorating bathrooms, pools and showers;
- All in white - snow-white tiles with repeating patterns. Visually increases the space, therefore it is recommended for finishing small and dark rooms;
- Onis. The model is represented by tiles of large sizes, imitating the texture of sandy minerals, and made in restrained calm tones. Ideal for finishing showers, bathrooms and toilets;
- Alabastrino. The products of this series are characterized by soft home colors, thanks to which the room becomes warm and cozy;
- Color. Exotic model, made in rich rich colors, and goes well with modern, ethnic and retro styles;
- Majolika… The tiles of this series are made in white and have a beautiful glossy surface. The model will look harmonious both in the bathroom and in the kitchen, visually increasing the space and making the room brighter;
- Obsidian successfully imitates the texture of natural stone, suitable for decorating large bathrooms. The model will look harmoniously against the background of chrome-plated metal and mirror surfaces;
- Elle - a classic version of tiles with baroque ornaments. The product is made in cream colors and is well suited for kitchens and bathrooms.
How to choose?
Before proceeding with the purchase of ceramic tiles, it is necessary to measure the area allotted for finishing and determine the required amount of material. Calculations should include an additional 5-7% in case of damage or improper cutting of the tiles. Then you need to decide on the style and color of the ceramics.
For small and narrow rooms, it is recommended to purchase tiles in light pastel colors, without cluttering up patterns and ornaments. In large and bright spaces with expensive fixtures and the presence of additional accessories, pompous Color will look good, and it is better to decorate a narrow bathroom with the universal Maxima.
When buying, you need to make sure that you have the accompanying documentation and certificates. This will exclude the purchase of a fake and will act as a guarantor of high quality. Then you need to check the wall tiles for integrity and make sure that all copies belong to the same batch.
Customers appreciate the quality and attractive appearance of Tubadzin products. The possibility of purchasing budget models that are not inferior in their performance characteristics to well-known world brands is noted. Attention is drawn to a wide range of products with a wide variety of textures, patterns and colors of products.
Of the minuses, the large weight of the overall models and some difficulties in their installation are indicated. There are isolated cases of the rapid occurrence of abrasions on floor models, which are most likely caused by careless use.
Beautiful examples in the interior
Tubadzin ceramic tiles look gorgeous in the interior. Unusual design, rich colors and a wide variety of ornaments and textures make it possible to realize the most daring design ideas and unique author's developments:
- the cream collection will give the room a strict and laconic look;
- nautical theme in the bathroom - stylish and relevant;
- white tiles will visually expand the space and fill it with light;
- harmonious combination of colors in the interior of the kitchen;
- bright colors and play of shades will make the room cozy and modern;
- a colorful model with bright ornaments - ideal for decorating a kitchen in ethnic style.
You will learn how to properly lay tiles in the following video.