Every second buyer faced the problem of choosing a material for interior decoration of walls and ceilings in rooms with high humidity (bath, toilet, sauna). Ceramic tiles are a common solution to this problem.
Shakhty tiles, which are made in Russia in the city of Shakhty, are very popular among the many varieties of ceramics.
Features of the
For the manufacture of tiles, the manufacturer independently extracts raw materials in the depths of the Vladimirskoye field of the Rostov region The high strength of the tile material is determined by the presence of mineral components and aluminum oxide in the composition. Manufacturers offer a wide range of tile products that can be matched to any size and design requirement.
Shakhty tiles are the combined properties of porcelain stoneware and ceramics. She has characteristic positive qualities:
- Resistant to moisture;
- High wear resistance;
- A huge number of design solutions;
- It is an environmentally friendly material;
- Affordable price;
- High quality coating.
The negative side of the tile is characterized by the following qualities of the product:
- High thermal conductivity of the floor covering, which is characterized by a cold floor. To eliminate this problem, a warm floor system is installed;
- Fragility. This type of material requires careful and careful handling during installation;
- Low sound insulation;
- Sliding tile surface. Contact with water makes the coating slippery and can be hazardous to health.
Types and characteristics
Shakhty manufacturers produce various types of ceramic tiles:
Shakhtinskaya tile is available in 3 types, which differ in size:
- Small size. These are mosaic elements measuring 5x5cm;
- Classic size the sides of the tiles vary from 10 to 50 cm;
- Big size. Side length - from 0.5 to 1.2 m.
The surface of ceramic tiles is glossy, matte, embossed … In the range of products you can find mosaics, which are used not only for wall decoration, but also for additional decoration of the room.
According to its intended purpose and use, tiles are:
- For walls;
- For floor surfaces.
There are varieties of tiled flooring that differ in the degree of abrasion:
- 0 - porcelain stoneware coating used for surface cladding;
- 1 - this label is used in rooms with low traffic (bath);
- 2 - a coating that is intended for rooms with low humidity;
- 3 - this type of product is used in hotels, offices;
- 4 - a versatile material that is used in rooms with high and medium humidity;
- 5 - ceramic tiles are laid in rooms where a large number of people accumulate: restaurants, cafes, bars, restaurants.
Colors and designs
Is in great demand among buyers collection of tile coverings "Technogres", because it can be used for both indoor and outdoor work. This type of tile flooring has the following advantages: high strength, abrasion resistance and long service life. The tile is available in 3 sizes: 30x30, 40x40, 60x60. The series has 12 different color tones, from pastels to flashy shades of bright colors. This type of material is allowed to be used for facing terraces, platforms, garage. In turn, the collection is divided into three types of tiles: polished, mirage, gravel.
Tonga porcelain tile series designed for wall and floor surfaces. For walls, tiles are produced in sizes 25x33 cm, and for floors - 33x33 cm. The bronze and brown tones of the matte ceramic surface create a pleasant and warm atmosphere in the house, especially if the weather outside the window is unfavorable.
Collection "Rosemary" presents a wide range of ideas with intricate design wishes. This variation presents an imitation of a textile fabric. Images in the form of flowers create a feeling of tenderness and lightness. The edging around the perimeter of the room promotes freshness and creates a spring mood.
Rattan porcelain stoneware collection represented by the matte surface of the tiles. These types of materials are appropriate in an oriental style. The images on the tile products resemble rattan weaving. Basically, the tile material is made in dark and light shades of beige. Additional decorations are filled with oriental designs. Porcelain stoneware is resistant to abrasion, deformation when exposed to sunlight, the formation of stains of various nature.
Tiled coatings "Camellia" have a special design. The main product range has embossed ripple patterns. The collection is a play of black and white. The glaze finish works well with the flower patterns, which enhance the designer look. Roses on such a background look delicate, thereby creating tranquility in the interior. Decorations and edging have a complex geometric structure that only allows you to see some parts of the decor. Tiles of this group have a small indicator of wear resistance. It is recommended to use it in rooms where there are few people.
Collection "Sofia" presented in spring colors. Tenderness is defined by three colors: green, blue, pink. This decoration can be used in absolutely any room. It is characterized by shock resistance, moisture resistance and high temperature resistance.
Sakura Series available in two colors: brown and green. Dark and light colors are basic. The structure of the tiles is made in the form of a relief pattern, thereby creating a play of light and shadows. Decoration - drawing with sakura branches. In addition to the decor, wide edging is used, which symbolizes the Japanese theme with a floral print. This type of finishing coating will decorate any room and add sophistication to the interior.
Tiled coverings of the "Modern" collection great for both large and small rooms. The tone of the tiles is burgundy, bright orange, snow-white, blue.
Shakhty tile coverings are presented in a huge range of colors:
- Ceramic tiles in white. White tone is used in the following series: "Bridge", "Provence", "Camellia";
- Blue-colored porcelain stoneware tiles - "Sofia", "Technogress", "Moiret", "Melody";
- Green variation: Sakura, Sofia, Aquarium, Tulip;
- Gray - Technogress, Stone Flower, Bernardo;
- Pink: Romance, Tulip, Winter Patterns, Moiret.
To work with Shakhty tiles, it is not necessary to have the profession of a tiler; an ordinary homeowner without construction skills can also be engaged in laying it. Porcelain stoneware tiles have both positive and negative reviews.
The tile has received well-deserved praise due to the following advantages in use:
- Wide range of products;
- Affordable price;
- Decorating walls and floors with a tiled coating will not cause much trouble, it can be easily glued to the surface.
Negative reviews about Shakhty tiles arise due to the fact that some types of material are highly susceptible to mechanical damage.
Beautiful examples in the interior
When choosing a specific tile covering, it is necessary to take into account the fact that the color and design of the tiles must fully match the room. Large sizes of elements will visually reduce the space, while small ones, on the contrary, will make it larger.
There is no need to decorate the bathroom in the style that prevails throughout the room. For such rooms, it is recommended to use gentle warm shades that will help you relax after a hard day. The following collections are suitable for this:
- "Amalia" - a tile material that imitates silk with a floral design;
- "Adriano" - simulated stone tiles;
- Amalfi - the tiles reflect the texture of a sunny sandy beach.
Experts recommend choosing a porcelain stoneware product for bathrooms and toilets that has a thick rough surface, thereby preventing slipping.
The greatest demand is for such decoration variations with the help of Shakhty tiles:
- Wood grain tiles … At first glance, it will be difficult to determine if it is tile or real wood flooring. This decor can be applied both on the floor and on the wall. Combining several types of wood creates a creative interior.
- Marble is in perfect harmony with the classic style … Marble ceramic tiles will become part of the design, without which the entire interior can deteriorate. It is not recommended to install decorative inserts into a single marble canvas.
- Flowers look great in any room … In order not to distort the general appearance, experts advise using flower patterns only on certain parts of the surfaces. Sizes and colors can be the most unpredictable.
- 3D effect … The greatest demand among buyers is for ceramic tiles with a 3D effect. This effect looks original regardless of the image on it.
The decoration and decoration of the premises may differ from the way the tiles are laid.
Chess stacking of tile materials is a classic option, and the classic embodies only the best. Such surfaces will catch the eyes of guests. It is allowed to cover floors with tiles in two ways: parallel to the wall or at an angle of 90 degrees. It is recommended to decorate the coatings with contrasting shades.
If it was conceived to use lines as a layout, then their distribution in the lower part of the wall would be an excellent option. To make everything look harmonious, you need to choose the main coating in light shades, and make the border itself in dark colors. Thanks to this combination, you can independently create an elegant and unusual interior style.
Seam to seam is the simplest method for installing ceramic tiles. By using tiles of various sizes and shades, you can achieve a bright, juicy accent. In this case, it is better to choose a palette of neutral tones: white, beige, gray. If light colors of ceramics are used, then it is necessary to select decorative elements of bright colors.
As you can see, the abundance of options allows you to embody the most daring design ideas with the help of Shakhty tiles.
See below for more details.