Hanging toilets are becoming more and more popular and in demand every year. Such plumbing not only looks interesting, but also turns out to be very convenient to use. In this article we will look at a detailed description of wall-hung toilets from Roca and learn how to choose the right one.
Features of the
A wall-hung toilet has long ceased to be a curiosity. Today, similar plumbing devices can be found in many homes. These models of toilet bowls are produced by various brands, among which the manufacturer Roca has become one of the most popular. The Spanish company produces high-quality sanitary products that have many advantages over the products of other companies.
Today wall-hung toilet bowls from Roca are rightfully recognized as one of the most reliable, high-quality and attractive. Products are in enviable demand because they have many positive characteristics.
Let's get acquainted with their list
- The first thing that attracts customers about Roca wall-hung toilets is their compact size. All models of a well-known brand are distinguished by their modest dimensions, so there is no need to equip a spacious bathroom to install them.
- With its small size, the hanging toilet bowls of the brand are very easy to use. Not only brand representatives speak about this, but also consumers who bought such original products.
- Suspended models of toilet bowls can boast not only ease of use, but also a very attractive appearance. The same Roca products look minimalist but presentable. If the interior of the bathroom lacks an elegant and modern touch, the wall-mounted toilets of the Spanish brand can easily correct this omission.
- Thanks to their arrangement, it is very convenient to clean under the wall-mounted toilets from the Spanish manufacturer. Nothing prevents the owners from wiping the floors under the bowl, because it does not have an additional supporting part. That is why many people confidently choose hanging plumbing fixtures.
- The Roca company produces wall-hung toilet bowls in the richest assortment. Even the most capricious buyer, who has not fully decided on his preferences, can choose a decent, ideally suitable model.
- The Spanish manufacturer's sanitary ware is environmentally friendly. Toilets are made from safe and environmentally friendly components that cannot harm human health or cause allergic reactions.
- High quality Roca sanitary ware is durable. Original wall hung toilets can last for many years. Of course, this plus takes place in the case of the correct use of plumbing and its correct installation.
- Roca branded toilets are very easy to maintain. In case of any contamination, they can be quickly and easily wiped off.
- Most wall-hung toilets from Roca are characterized by economical water consumption during use. If the buyer does not want to spend a lot of money on utility bills, then the Spanish brand plumbing is perfect for him.
- Roca wall-hung toilet bowls are designed for impressive loads. This suggests that using such products will not be at all scary, since they are made very reliable and sturdy.
The Spanish Roca toilets have many advantages, but certain disadvantages are also noticed behind them
- Many of the original Roca wall-hung toilets are prohibitively expensive.Of course, you can find budget items in the assortment, but lovers of exclusive solutions will have to tune in to very serious expenses.
- Hanging toilets are usually more complex to install than standard floor-standing options. For the installation of such plumbing in the bathroom, there must be at least one strong and reliable wall. A partition made of sheets of drywall or fiberboard is completely unsuitable for fixing suspended plumbing.
- Many unscrupulous manufacturers try to copy Roca branded plumbing fixtures. Sometimes buyers have to be vigilant in order not to run into a fake very similar to the original.
As mentioned above, the range of the Spanish brand Roca is very rich in various models of wall-hung toilet bowls. Instances of different sizes, designs and functional "stuffing" are on sale. Let's take a closer look at some of the popular names and find out what features are typical for them.
Gap. This name is given to a fairly large line of Spanish-made plumbing products. Here are presented not only wall-mounted, but also floor-standing toilet bowls with a minimalist, restrained design. The products are designed in a modern style, presented in a classic white color, made of practical and inexpensive faience. There are suspended models without a tank, with a glossy surface and additional accessories
Dama Senso. Another top collection in which customers can find a very convenient wall-hung toilet with a horizontal outlet and a faience construction. The model has compact dimensions and is perfect for a small bathroom. The unit looks simple, but modern and strict
Victoria. This series also includes 1 wall-hung toilet (Laura model) with horizontal outlet. The device is made from high quality faience. Has a neat rounded shape. It is relatively inexpensive (5500 rubles) and has compact dimensions
Meridian. In this collection, buyers can find 2 relatively inexpensive high-quality wall-hung toilet bowls with discreet rounded shapes. Aggregates differ in their size - one of them is made in the compact form factor. There is also one more model, the cost of which exceeds 150 thousand rubles. Inexpensive units are made of earthenware, like their expensive "competitor". The expensive unit has a horizontal Vario outlet and comes with a very easy-to-use bidet cover
Mateo. The inexpensive wall-hung toilet Mateo is made in a standard white color, has a horizontal outlet and is very small in size. The unit costs only 3317 rubles. It has a minimalistic round structure and looks very stylish
Hall. This line includes high quality sanitary ware with a more angular structure. Hanging toilets from the Hall series are made from white earthenware and have more angular, square details. Hall plumbing starts at 23,250 rubles and looks very unusual. Hanging toilet bowls of an angular device will be a chic addition to a bathroom made in a modern style
Clean Rim. In this line, consumers can choose for themselves a very strong and reliable wall-hung toilet of the rimless type. The unit is highly hygienic as there are no hidden cavities in it. The bowl is characterized by a well-thought-out geometry, due to which, when rinsing, it is completely cleaned
Inspira In-Wash. In this line, consumers can find an excellent wall-hung toilet bowl combined with a bidet. The model provides for a hidden installation, does not have a tank, but a very comfortable seat is included in the kit. The flush in a branded wall hung toilet can be controlled by a remote control. Units from the Inspira In-Wash series are manufactured with microlift and anti-splash system
Nexo. The Nexo series offers a choice of rimless and rimless wall-hung toilets. The outlet into the sewer is made horizontal. Hanging units are made in a classic white color and are distinguished by a universal design that will fit well in almost any interior composition
Rimless. This is a high-quality wall-hung toilet from a Spanish brand, which provides a horizontal release type, as well as a deep flush system. The unit has a stylish square shape. It is rimless, painted in traditional white color. It looks simple and stylish
Debba. The reliable wall-hung toilet Roca Debba is made of white faience. The unit provides a horizontal type of release, as in most pendant devices from the Spanish brand. The approximate cost of this model is 9705 rubles
The Spanish manufacturer Roca produces not only first-class wall-hung toilet bowls, but also a number of important components for them, namely:
- different-sized tanks;
- toilet lids;
- bidet covers;
- multifunctional seat covers;
- complete installations;
- chrome-plated flush plates.
You can also find quality fittings on the market that are suitable for the secure installation of Roca wall-hung toilets.
Nuances of choice
A high-quality Spanish toilet must be selected correctly. In this case, you should not rush, especially if you are going to spend a large amount on plumbing. Let's consider the points that it is advisable to pay attention to in search of the optimal model of a wall-hung toilet.
- First, the owners should measure the area of the toilet. Only in this way it will be clear what size of the suspended unit will be appropriate here. Fortunately, most Roca products are small, so you can find the best option even for a very small room. Make sure that in the place where you planned to install branded plumbing, nothing will interfere with it, and its connection to all necessary networks will pass without problems.
- Decide on the functionality you want from a wall-hung toilet. Roca offers both standard models and models with a built-in bidet and even a remote control. Choose exactly what you think is the most convenient and practical.
- Be sure to pay attention to the appearance of the selected plumbing. The Spanish manufacturer produces wall-hung toilet bowls of various types. Among them there are both very neat, rounded units, and rough models with an angular device. Choose what will best fit into the decor of your bathroom and will complement it successfully.
- Having picked up a suitable product, do not be too lazy to examine it carefully. A hanging toilet must be intact, without any damage, chips, smudges or yellow spots. The product must be equipped with all the components necessary for correct connection and good operation. If you doubt the quality and completeness of the package, it is better to look for another toilet or go to another store.
- The original Roca toilet can be found in a specialist store that sells branded bathroom fixtures. It is highly discouraged to buy Spanish plumbing fixtures on the market or in questionable stores - all too often there are sold outright knockoffs that cannot boast the same benefits as genuine Roca toilets.