Projects of two-storey houses with an area of 200 sq. m are quite attractive - it is quite possible to "turn around" in such a space. It is necessary to take into account the general features of houses made of bricks and foam blocks, wooden and other buildings with a terrace and bay windows. Finally, you should pay attention to the samples of beautiful structures.
Large cottages and mansions are spacious family-class dwellings. In a 2-storey house of 200 sq. m can easily settle even a family of 4, 5, 6 people. There is definitely enough space inside for organizing leisure activities. And there are not so few opportunities for improvement.
Many projects provide for everything necessary for a close, but separate, habitation of 2 or 3 different generations.
Large space allows you to highlight:
- area for a recreation area;
- separate sleeping corner;
- separated guest and kitchen segments;
- an extensive bathroom, the windows of which provide the room with natural light in abundance.
Other typical features:
- frequent use of terraces and balconies (and sometimes even loggias);
- organization of bathrooms on both floors;
- location of bedrooms and bathrooms on the second tier;
- allocation of a common family area at the lower level;
- the possibility of arranging a large garage for a car.
A two-hundred-meter dwelling allows you to enjoy space and comfort. Inside it, you can receive guests without any problems. Such a building will look like a status, and if you need to sell it, you will get a lot of money. The construction itself, however, is not too cheap.
Considerable sums will have to be spent on housing maintenance and heating, as well as on house security.
In a house made of bricks or foam blocks with a size of 200 squares, one can distinguish:
- garage of 20 square meters;
- pantry for 8.58 sq. m;
- connected living room and dining room by about 24.8 "squares";
- upper bedroom 20.6 m2;
- 3 other bedrooms of different sizes.
You can also choose such a plan for a brick two-story house with a terrace - more precisely, with a veranda. There is:
- halls with a size of 5.7 "squares";
- a pair of porches with an overall size of 4.8 sq. m;
- living rooms of the same size.
A building with a rooftop terrace looks something like this. A beautiful wooden house with two bay windows may include on the second floor:
- hall 7 sq. m;
- laundry room 5.7 m2;
- bedrooms of 20 and 22.8 m2;
- living room of about 15 sq. m.
Examples of projects
Looks good externally, for example, a two-story brick house with a complex roof. Tiled roof decking significantly improves perception. A balcony with a wrought-iron railing also pleases the most picky people about aesthetics. Wooden garage doors make a favorable and, moreover, original impression. In general, the composition is well coordinated.
Decorating a cottage in a classic style can also be considered a good idea. Columns serve as a worthy decoration, and not just used for show. Arched windows logically continue the design. In general, the design of the site also corresponds to the impeccable classical canons. Yellow and white colors are perceived festively and solemnly.