Before starting construction, repairs, any self-respecting masters prepare a project for the future creation. True, an analysis of the situation as a whole is required first. After all, the layout of a private house depends on completely different factors. And only then can you start thinking about style and design.
A one-story house is the best option. According to many owners of multi-storey buildings, the upper tiers are not used almost 80% of the time. This means that spending money on the construction of buildings with an area of 200 sq. meters, experts do not recommend. Ideal for the average family of two generations on a budget - 8x9 meter homes.
The design of the frame structure from foam blocks has its own characteristics. It is important to decide on the following indicators:
- area of premises and their shape;
- the number of entrance doors (on the diagram, you also need to mark the places in which they are located);
- the size and volume of materials for construction, the need for additional equipment;
- availability of additional rooms and garages;
- combination of premises;
- the presence of walk-through rooms.
The advantages of designing one-story houses include:
- lower cost of the foundation;
- simplicity of construction work;
- the weight of a one-story building is lower than that of a multi-story building, so the pressure on the walls is not so high;
- there are no restrictions on the type of soil and soil;
- simple wall construction;
- unlimited choice of materials;
- no additional amplification;
- saving time, effort and nerves;
- engineering also has a simplified format, moreover, the easiest buildings to construct require cost-effective installation work;
- It is possible to complete construction work in a short period of time, and if you invite specialists or friends to help, it is likely to cope with it twice as fast.
Among the disadvantages it is worth noting:
- the complexity of designing one-story structures with a large area (you have to reduce the number of walk-through rooms);
- high costs for the construction of the roof (additional expenses for repairs and maintenance in the future);
- restrictions on the size of the interior (the complexity of combining comfortable conditions and coordination with the requirements of sanitation, GOSTs and standards).
House layout options
A project of this type of structure must be calculated for different purposes and have a sufficient area. Children can play in the same house and adults can watch TV. The main task in the construction of a building is to provide all family members with a separate corner in which no one will interfere with the rest and everyone can calmly go about their business.
Important! While working on the project plan, you should divide the room into several rooms and indicate the purpose of each of them.
It is not so difficult to create a comfortable and cozy home, even a beginner can handle it. The main problem that everyone will face is the high cost of repair and maintenance of an already finished building. To seriously save money, you can contact the professionals or think over the layout yourself, following the rules listed below.
Zoning… Any room is divided into 2 important parts, in one of which there is a living area, and in the other there is a utility area. The first is divided into daytime and evening. They, in turn, depend on those who spend most of their time in them: adults or children. Day rooms include the following rooms: vestibule, entrance hall, hall, living room, veranda, dining room and toilet.Bedrooms, wardrobes and bathrooms are at night. And under the housekeeping we mean the kitchen, laundry, garage, pantry and other premises in which they spend time not for the sake of rest
The placement of living quarters depends entirely on the amount of natural light.… In the bedrooms, it should be minimal, but in the kitchen and in the living room - on the contrary
The minimum number of halls and corridors helps to reduce the cost of living space. For this, it is recommended to combine all day rooms into one volume
You don't have to build a partition between the kitchen and the living room, but separate them from each other with a bar counter.
Golden Rule: each member of the family on a personal space (room)
It is desirable to have 2 entrances - one for entering the site, the other for household needs (options with a boiler room or with a separate bath) from the opposite side. However, to save money, a side door is also suitable, equidistant from two opposite parts of a one-story house
Internal staircase should be lit with natural light. If it is actively used, then it is better to place it in the dining room or living room. Otherwise - in the hallway or hallway
Worth considering project with possible expansion (for example, with the addition of an attic in the future)
To save money, it is better to use rectangular shape of the house
Concerning fireplaces, then everything is simple: they should be located in common rooms
Correct orientation of the house to the sun and wind reduces the cost of heating and the use of air conditioners, other expensive heating systems
Also, to save your budget, you can do built-in garage
Expensive basement can be replaced by a well-equipped storage room on the ground floor
We must not forget about soundproofing… Rooms should have thick walls
For heating control it is better to use special thermostats
Deciduous trees with a large crown help to save energy for air conditioning in the summer
Concerning windows: the more glazing, the more heating costs
Types of layouts for a different number of rooms
The best option in this case is a joint kitchen with a dining room.… Instead of a bath, it is best to pay attention to shower cabins, which should be installed in the same room with a toilet - this will significantly save space.
Sleeping places are located in living rooms - there can be two or one of them. In the second case, a folding sofa can be placed in the living room, which will be fully used in the dark. All furniture should be built-in or small in size.
Although you want to free up the maximum amount of free space, no need to do it at the expense of the hallway.
It must be at least 1.5 meters wide so that it is possible to place a wardrobe or chest of drawers there that does not fit in the room.
In this case, it is possible to make 2 or 3 bedrooms in the building, one of which can be a guest room or a common room. The kitchen in such a room will be located separately from the rest of the premises, but one should be closer to the living room. The toilet is again placed together with a bath or shower, on the territory you can build a bathhouse or place a pool. The equipment of a summer kitchen or a porch, the exit of which is in the kitchen, will not be superfluous.
It is important to consider that the size of the room must allow the installation of a door, otherwise this idea can be abandoned.
The best building for zoning, as there is an opportunity for a flight of imagination. Some of the rooms can be used for vigorous activity, and not just for relaxation. For example, in the largest room, you can place a home theater, in the other, a gym with a small number of exercise equipment, and in the third, make a living room in which one of the family members will sleep.An entrance hall, a spacious kitchen, a separate bathroom and a corridor between all these rooms are an indispensable part of the project. If desired, it can be supplemented with a small laundry room, dining room and wardrobe.
There are several ways to increase the space
- Arrangement of a special basement floor. Here, by the way, you can place premises for hobbies, recreation and entertainment (pool, billiards, gym).
- Attic construction… Children, bedrooms and guest rooms can be placed under the roof.
- Installation of a pitched roof. In the future, it can be used for an attic or shed, which is well suited for entertainment venues.
- Flat roof for an additional seating area.
- Garage organization or a special craft workshop.
Some of these options can be combined. This means that there are several dozen ways to improve the design of the future comfortable room for living.
- Open… The highlight is the united space. Pros: spaciousness and reduced corridor area.
- Using different materials depending on the purpose of the surfaces.
- Optimization of communications. The shorter the length, the better.
For more space, day rooms can be made walk-through. And the most ideal option: the dining room is located in the middle between the kitchen and the living room.
As for the comfortable niches, it's not so difficult here either:
- it is better to place a built-in wardrobe at a depth of 70 cm;
- for bookshelves - 30-35 cm;
- for a sleeping corner (with a bed width of 160-190 cm) - 90 cm;
- for a workplace, the best option for the depth of niches is 80-110 cm;
- for a washing machine - a place of at least 70 x 70 cm.
Where to equip utility rooms?
- Boiler room it is usually recommended to do it on the ground floor. Moreover, it is often built into the garage. And the entrance is equipped from the side of the fuel warehouse.
- Pantry should be near the kitchen.
- Wardrobes it is recommended to do 2 - at the entrance to the house and near the bedrooms. Moreover, the second option is better equipped with appliances: a drying cabinet, an ironing board and a washing machine.
- And here laundry should be located farther from the garage and next to the storage area, various technical equipment.
Thus, the layout of the house and the design of the site are mandatory work for the successful construction of your own living area. This should be treated with special attention. Only few manage to make their own dream home. That is why it is better to consult a specialist. They will help you create a project and complete it in accordance with the client's preferences and fantasies.
And if there are no specific requirements, then choose a typical plan for a one-story house.